Chapter 35

Killian wanted to go swimming that day. He went down to King Triton's Indoor Pool. (I couldn't resist😂) He made a note for Emma so she would know where he went. It was a Saturday, so he was going to be there all day. He jumped in the pool and did laps for about an hour. When he decided to take a break, he went into the shallow end and laid on his back. He just got his feet up when somebody jumped in next to him, splashing water all over him.

"Oops. Sorry Killian." Milah said.

"Are you following me?" Killian asked slowly swimming his way over to the steps.

"No." She said innocently, but he wasn't buying it.

"You're a creep. Listen to me very closely. I, will never ever like you Milah."

"Killian you and I both know that that isn't true." Milah said.

"Oh yes, it is."

"I know that you want more than that blonde bitch is giving you. I can tell you want to be free. Come with me and we can have a life together."

"I am perfectly happy with how things are. I love Emma and I am free with her. I don't want to be tied down to you. Leave me alone because it's never going to happen." Killian got out of the pool and went into the men's locker room. He checked his phone and saw a text from Emma.

'I saw your note. I'll be there in 10. Don't let any girls gape over you. Unless it's me ;)'

Killian smiled to himself and went back out to the pool and saw Emma walking through the doors. He smiled and waved to her, and she waved back. He wanted to show off, so he got on the diving board. Without thinking, he jumped off and did a belly smack into the water. Emma cringed. She jumped in and swam over to him.

"Did that hurt?" She asked.

"A little bit, but not much." Killian said.

"If you are trying to show off, you don't have to worry. I already have you and I'm not planning on letting you go."

Killian laughed and dove underwater, as he did so, Emma caught a glimpse of his swim trunks. She was laughing hysterically when he came back up to the surface.

"What's so funny love?" He asked.

"Do you have anchors on your swim trunks?" She asked still laughing.

He looked down and blushed from embarrassment. "M-maybe."

"It's okay I think it's cute."

After another hour of swimming, Emma and Killian got out and drove home. Killian unlocked the door, and the apartment was a mess.

"Swan what did you do?" He asked looking around.

"I didn't do anything. I got up, saw your note, and went to the pool. The house was spotless when I left." Then it hit her. Emma dropped her bag and ran to the closet in her bedroom and searched for the shoe box. Killian ran after her.

"What are you looking for love?" Killian asked.

"No no no no no! My box is gone!" Emma yelled.

"What is the importance of the box?"

"My prom money. I don't have any parents to buy me my dress, so I was saving up. I had almost 600 dollars in that. Whoever broke in here wanted the money."

Killian took out his phone and called the sheriff. Within minutes someone was there dusting for prints.

"Okay Miss Nolan, we got a series of prints. Now you said that you and Mr. Jones were at the pool this morning?" The deputy asked.

"Yes, so if you collected our prints, well we live here, so of course you found them. And we wouldn't have called you if we stole our own money." Emma said.

"Okay. Well you should get a call later tonight or early tomorrow."

"Thank you, deputy." Killian said and showed him out.

As soon as the door shut, Emma stomped into the bedroom and slammed the door. She had her suspicions on who broke into her apartment and stole her money, but she didn't want to say anything to Killian. She collapsed onto the bed and cried her eyes out. One part of her wanted Killian to hold her and tell her how everything was going to be okay, but the other part wanted to be alone. She was laying in bed when something was thrown onto her face. She picked it up and it was one of Killian's shirts. She looked over and he had a bag of food and a movie in his hands.

"Everything will get better love, I promise." He said from the doorway.

"Killian I don't want to get up. I'm too upset." Emma said hugging the shirt.

"Well then we can lay in bed and eat this food."

Emma scooted over and he opened the bag handing her a grilled cheese sandwich. She took it and grabbed her phone. She opened up the Instagram app and saw a direct message notification. She opened it up and it was from Milah's account.

There was a picture of a leather dress laid out on the floor.

'Lookin' for your money? Well you shouldn't have to look too far. It's right here! Enjoy prom! Or don't, because you don't have a dress!'

Emma shut her eyes trying to push back the tears, but it backfired. Instead a tear trickled down her cheek. Killian was quick to notice and he wiped it away.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Your admirer confessed and spent my money on a dress for herself." Emma said.

"Swan, I'm sorry. I'll ask my mom if she can help you with prom."

"Whatever." Emma grabbed her phone and headphones and walked out of the bedroom. She went into the living room and grabbed her jacket.

"Where are you going?"

"For a walk."

"Well where are you going on your walk?"

"Why would I tell you? You'll just follow me or try to stop me."

Killian sighed. "Emma just tell me."

"I'll be back later." She walked out of the room and down to the docks to let the saltwater filled air clear her head.

Arthur is not on my good side you guys. I hope you watched ouat because then you will know why!!!!!😡😡😡😡