Dream Man - Chapter 13

I opened my eyes and was first met with a blurry sight. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes to see my bedroom window, a little bit of light peeking in through the curtains. I stifled a yawn as I reached out my arms to stretch but was restricted by a pair of arms holding me. I looked over to my side to see Eisuke, still sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around my waist. Oh... As the events of last night played back through my mind I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. I turned myself around to lie facing him. He was really cute when he was sleeping despite his cold demeanour. I smiled a little, knowing that he doesn't show that face to just anyone.
I saw a strand of hair fall down to cover his eyes and thought he looked stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off him as I reached my hand out, trying my best not to wake him as I pushed the strand of dark brown hair back.
I was feeling a little bold knowing that he was asleep and I leaned my body over, being as gentle as I could, and kissed him on the forehead. When I went to pull away my head was grabbed and I was pulled down into a deep kiss. I struggled to get away, not expecting such an intense kiss so early in the morning. A few seconds later however, he pulled away but kept my head in his hands. I was breathing heavily after the surprise attack but he, on the other hand, was perfectly fine.
"Y-You can't just do that so suddenly...!" I brought my hands up to cover my now red tomato face. At the same time I tried to get out of his embrace but as soon as I did, he tightened his grip, keeping ahold of me.
"And where do you think you're going?" He asked with a small chuckle following after.
"I need to make breakfast! Now let go!" In a sense, I didn't want him to let me go but another part of me was too embarrassed to be next to him naked in broad daylight.
"What's the rush? We could always go for round two before having breakfast." What is he saying?!
"N-No!" I used all my strength to turn around so I wasn't facing him and buried my face in the pillow. He still didn't let go of me and kept his arms around my waist, ensuring that I wouldn't run away.
"You know, if you don't start behaving like a good girl, I'll have to punish you." He leaned over to whisper in my ear and my only response was a incoherent mumble as I refused to remove my face from the pillow. He didn't say anything more which made me nervous but if I lifted my head up I knew I would be in for a 'punishment.' I started to think he gave up but before I was about to lift my head, I felt Eisuke's lips on the back of my neck. I let out a muffled scream as his lips travelled from my neck my back. I was trying my best to stop myself from moaning but I let a few slip out and I could feel his smug little smirk as his kisses continued to explore my back.
After several kisses I couldn't take it anymore and lifted my head to tell him to stop.
"Hey!" He stopped his kisses as soon as he heard my voice. "Stop that!"
"Stop? It looked like you were enjoying it. Or am I wrong?" At that I grabbed my pillow and threw it at his face. I quickly slipped away as he almost wrestled with the pillow. I escaped to the bathroom that was across the hall from my bedroom and shut the door.
"Oh you're going to get it later." I could hear his mumbles from behind the closed door and couldn't help but giggle a little at the whole scene that just took place.

After I had taken a shower and put some clothes on, I went to the living room where I saw Eisuke sitting on the couch. Without stopping I headed to the kitchen and immediately started making coffee. As the coffee was brewing I started to make a simple breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast. Of course, I wasn't sure if Eisuke would like it considering he's used to more gourmet food. I looked over to Eisuke from behind the kitchen counter and saw him staring blankly at the wall. What is he doing?
After I had plated the food, poured Eisuke's coffee into a cup and got a glass of water for myself, I took the two plates over to the small dining table next to the window followed by the drinks.
"Eisuke?" I called out to him as I finished setting down his coffee. "I made breakfast if you want some." He didn't reply but he got up from the couch and walked over to sit in the chair. I followed suit and sat down across from him. "I'm sorry I couldn't make anything fancy but I haven't been shopping..." Eisuke just quietly ate his food without a word and when he took a sip of his coffee, a content smile spread across his face. I was happy that my coffee had that effect on him. Then my mind wandered back to this morning when he tried to get me to stay in bed. "Are you mad about this morning?" The question just fell from my lips and I couldn't take it back after I had asked it.
"You should know better than to say no to me." He took another sip of coffee after saying that, not looking at my face.
"E-Eisuke, I'm sorry, it's just... it's embarrassing..." I shifted my gaze down to my almost finished food and I could tell he had lifted his head and was looking at me.
"Why are you embarrassed? You're my woman. I chose you so have more confidence." Easier said than done. "And I still intend for you to come back to Tokyo."
"But Eisuke, I have work to do here. I can't just leave whenever I want." I protested. He let out a frustrated sigh.
"Can't you just continue your work in Tokyo?" He furrowed his eyebrows, clearly losing patience.
"But I don't even speak Japanese!" I wouldn't be able to understand a word anyone is saying...!
"And? Was that an issue before?" He stood up from his chair and walked swiftly behind me.
"W-Wouldn't you prefer a Japanese woman? Or someone who speaks Japanese?" I was about to turn my head to look around at him but before I could, he leaned down and wrapped his arms around me. I froze up at the touch and didn't know what to do. He rested his head on top of mine and began to speak.
"Don't you get it? I'm not leaving without you." I couldn't see his face but I could hear the conviction in his voice. He wasn't taking no for an answer.
"Eisuke..." I started to wonder what it would be like to live in Japan. It would be difficult considering I don't speak the language... but... Just thinking that I would be with Eisuke everyday caused me to smile. I have friends and family here but what do I want?
With Eisuke still holding me I turned my head to face him. Neither of us said anything for a few moments as I thought about what to do. But... I love him. "Yes." My voice was quieter than I was expecting but I knew Eisuke had heard it because a smirk played onto his lips.
"Heh... I knew it." He gestured for me to stand and before I could register what was happening, I was lifted into his arms.
"Eisuke?!" His smug smile was still glued to his face as he didn't make any effort to tell me what he was doing... although, by that point, I already had some ideas. He opened the door to my bedroom and dropped me into the bed before quickly climbed on top of me. "Eisuke... it's still morning."
"That doesn't matter. I'm going to let everyone know your mine." With that he brought his lips down to my neck and kissed every inch. I threw my head back into the pillow, giving him better access. I could feel him sucking on my neck, knowing that it would be visible for everyone to see.
From that point on, I couldn't resist him. We affirmed our love for one another for the second time. He wouldn't let me go until it was already too late to finish breakfast. It was a very long day.