ten.

Jesse woke up in the hospital wing, with someone sat next to her.
"Sirius?" She whispered, but as the head turned she saw it wasn't Sirius, it was Sirius's younger brother.
"Regulus." The second year spoke quietly.
"Hi. We haven't met before." Jesse smiled cautiously at him.
"I don't think it's fair what they're doing to you, and I've come to tell you I'm trying to stop them." Regulus spoke in a hushed tone.
"Okay, thanks, but you're only second year."
"So?"
"Will they even listen to you?"
"Next time one of them hurts you I'm telling the headmaster."
"Why are you doing this for me?" Jesse asked quietly.
"Sirius cares about you, and believe it or not, I care about Sirius. I want him to be happy. And if I want him to be happy I have to make sure all his friends are safe."
Footsteps came loudly from the corridor.
"I have to go. I'll be looking out for you." With that Regulus got up and rushed out the other door, just as the main door opened and her friends all walked in.
"Why didn't you tell us you were being bullied?" That was James, Sirius and Remus.
"I didn't want to be trouble." Jesse smiled lightly.
"Jesse you're never trouble." Remus smiled at her.
The Marauders at down around her bed, and chatted away to her for hours, as it was the weekend, before Chaos, Nixy, Marius and Caleb walked in.
"We thought you were still asleep!" Nixy said, walking over.
The other three followed and soon there was eight people gathered around her bed.
Like this:
James Remus Chaos Caleb
J. E. S. S. E
Sirius Peter Nixy Marius
Chaos sent Remus a grin as she sat down next to him, and he grinned back.
"Have I missed something?" Jesse asked the pair.
"Oh no... We're just friends." They chorused, but Jesse could see something different in their eyes.
"Okaaaaaaay then." Jesse replied, before she turned to James.
"When can I get up, Jamesie?"
(^_^) (>_<)
The next day Jesse was up and although cautious, she was happy.
"Siriusssssssssssssssssss." Jesse whined as she slowly walked to class behind him.
"Jesseeeeeeeeeeeee." Sirius mimicked her, turning around to face her.
"Can you give me a piggy back?"
"Sure." Sirius gave Jesse a piggyback to the classroom, where Jesse hopped off and they took their seats, Sirius next to James and Jesse next to Callie.
....
Jesse saw the bullies walking towards her as she was walking down a corridor, but Regulus was there as fast as lightning, and whispered something to the one at the front that made him turn around and walk the other way.
Jesse arrived at the Great Hall for an announcement, and took her place between James and Sirius as Dumbledore began to speak.
"This year we will be doing something very different." He began and whispers were heard all around the hall.
"We will be holding an athletics carnival. I know this may not be everyone's favourite thing, so you can choose whether to do it or not. But, there is fun stuff to do, like there will be an enchanted bouncy castle, miny quidditch games and even sweets may be given out."
Excited whispers now echoed around the hall, and the Marauders were all grinning, as was Jesse.
"You gonna do it, J?" Sirius asked.
"'Course. They have sweets and a bouncy castle." She grinned back.
"They better get ready for the best sports carnival of their lives!" James exclaimed.
"What are you planning?" Remus groaned, but you could see his smirk that was almost completely hidden.
Regulus passed their table as they were leaving the great hall, and Jesse grabbed him by his wrist, taking him off to the side.
"Reggie! Thanks by the way."
"That's okay... But, Reggie? Seriously?"
"No I'm not Sirius, your brother is." Jesse grinned at the twelve year old.
"Urgh, shut up." Regulus pushed Jesse, lightly and jokingly.
Jesse crossed her eyes at him, shoved him lightly on the shoulder, and announced,
"I believe we are going to be good friends, Regulus Black."