twenty.

"JESSE! PHEONIX! ELI!" Chaos yelled as she ran towards where they were last stood.
The other four ran up behind her, and they were looking around when they saw a shadow. A man, who was quite tall, and was wearing a black mask, stood only twenty metres in front of them in the alley.
He snickered, and spoke one sentence.
"You're never going to find them." then vanished.
....
Jesse, Pheonix and Eli were sat in the dark cellar of someone's house. The huddled up closely as the heard footsteps above them.
Jesse whimpered and Eli side hugged her.
"It's gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay." he whispered.
Pheonix pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around her legs, and sighed softly.
"what do they even want with us?"
"I don't know." Jesse and Eli replied.
...
"MUM! DAD!" James yelled as he ran into Potter Manor.
"James?" Dorea ran out of the living room. "Is everyone okay?"
"No! They took Jesse, and Pheonix, and this guy called Eli."
Charlus entered the room as he was saying that.
"It's okay James. We are onto it. Dorea, call Albus please. James, keep the others here. We'll find your friends." Charlus said, before apparating away.
Dorea rushed over to the fireplace and flooed to Hogwarts to talk to Albus, and the teens sat there in shock.
"What the hell are we going to do?"
...
A couple of days later...
The teens (James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, Chaos) were in panic. Jesse, Pheonix and Eli still hadn't been found.
The Ministry had been chasing random trails and found multiple other kids, but there was no sign of the three teens.
As for Jesse, Pheonix and Eli, they were battered, bruised, tortured and broken in the cellar of a death eaters house.
....
Jesse lay on the floor, tears streaming down her face after another torturing. Multiple curses had been used on her, and she had broken down screaming out for help only half an hour in, after the crucio curse had been used on her at least five times.
Pheonix was passed out, propped up against the wall, and it was too dark to see Eli, but Jesse felt a hand wrap around hers as she cried, and a soft whisper could be heard.
"Stay strong. We're gonna be okay."
Jesse and Eli shuffled over to Pheonix, and the three teens huddled up together, keeping each other warm after at least a week of a tiny amount of food, endless torture and freezing cold.
Suddenly, Jesse heard a crash above them, and there was voices yelling everywhere. Flashes of light came through the gaps in the floorboards above them, and Jesse suddenly heard a voice she recognised very well, screaming at someone to tell them where the three teens were.
"JAMES!" Jesse screamed desperately, "JAMES WE'RE HERE!"
Jesse heard a yell ("JESSE!") and thundering footsteps down to the cellar.
The door was burst open and light flooded in.
....
James burst in the door, closely followed by his parents and other aurors, only to see a horrifying sight. The floor was splattered with blood, and there were three skeletal-like teens huddled in one corner, clothes ripped, with bruises covering them and tear stained faces.
"Jesse. Oh my god. What did they do to you?" James breathed, running over to them, and scooping Jesse up, who flinched, before settling into his arms.
"I wouldn't be here if Eli and Pheonix hadn't kept my hope up." Jesse whispered brokenly.
"I'm sorry Jesse. I'm so sorry we didn't come sooner." James sobbed.
"Thank you so much." James hugged Eli and then Pheonix.
"Son, could you carry Jesse for me?" Charlus said, scooping up Eli's frail form, as Dorea picked up Pheonix.
James nodded, and lifted up Jesse, who weighed practically nothing, and they carried them up the stairs and out the door to the other aurors.