Chapter 8: Trip to Memory Lane [Part 1]

This one's a long update. I intended it to be a filler chapter but I had a lot of ideas so yeah. Big Bang x Jonghyun interaction ft. DaraGon in this chapter. <3 SkyDragon shippers, don't hate me please.

~

YOOHEE's POV

"Yah, Uee! Ppali! We're going to be late. The traffic's awful outside." Jjong called out from downstairs.

"Arasseo! I'm finished, don't whine." I yelled.

Since the incident, I can say that everything started to go back to the way it was. I am grateful that Onew put an effort for us to stay the same.

"Uee, are you done?" Jjong said as he brought me back from my thoughts.

"Uhm, yes. Sorry. Let's go." I smiled at him

Jonghyun and I are on our way to Jiyong oppa's wedding. He was a friend of ours and our favourite brother. The last time we saw him was before he went to college.

"Oh, I'm so thrilled to see Jiyong oppa in a tux. I bet he looks more handsome than before. Why did he have to get married?" I half-pouted half-chuckled as I get in the car.

Jonghyun decided to take the car so we won't be late. He got here two hours ago and he has been whining since. It looks like someone's an excited puppy.

"Eyy~ you still have a crush on him, don't you? You always picked him over me before." he teased and pulled off the driveway

"Who doesn't have a crush on him? He's perfect. Are you jealous, Jjong?" I joked which earned me a flick on the forehead.

"Nah. I'm good looking than hyung, and I know how to play instruments."

"But he can rap, and make music. Look how far he has gone to."

"Hey, I can make music, too!" he said and we both laughed

"You miss him, don't you?" he asked, his tone is serious this time.

"Of course. I know you do, too. I kinda miss having a big brother around, you know."

"Yeah, and with all the tension these few weeks, it's nice to see you escape for a while." He put his hand above mine and I saw him smile, his eyes on the road. I guess he's right. It won't hurt to have a change of environment for today.

After almost an hour, we have arrived at the chapel where the wedding will be held. I waited for Jjong to park the car before we both got out and went inside.

"Youngbae hyung?" Jonghyun called out.

"Jonghyun! Yoohee! Yah... look at you two." Taeyang oppa said as we both hugged him. Behind him, I saw Seungri oppa. I went over to hug him while Jonghyun chatted with Taeyang oppa.

"Oppa, it's nice to see you. I missed you. Who is this lady?" I wriggled my eyebrows and chuckled.

"Ah, Yoohee, this is my girlfriend. Minzy, this is Yoohee, she's one of the kids I was telling you about from back home." Daesung oppa introduced.

"Oh, hello, nice to meet you. You don't look like a kid. Seungri here must still be living in the past." She joked and hugged me.

"Nice to meet you unnie. It's been a while since oppa and I saw each other, that's why." They led me to our seats and we had a little catch up. Shortly, Jonghyun came with Seunghyun oppa and Taeyang oppa.