Chapter 4: She's Too Precious For That

KEY'S POV

“Taeminnie, what do you think Yoohee will like?” I asked Taemin, pointing at the cheesecakes.

“Hmmm... I’m not sure hyung. Yoohee noona looks like she likes sweet things so I’ll go for the strawberry one.” I chuckled at his analogy.

“She does, right? Heenim!”

“Yeah? Ah, Keybom. Eoraenmaniji. What is it now?”

“Diva as ever Heechul hyung. Two slices of cheesecake, the strawberry one.”

“Dasom-ssi! Strawberry cheesecake, dul. Take-out. Ppali!” Heechul screamed.

“Dasom-ssi, annyeong! *to Heechul* Do you know how to treat your customers or your employees?”

“Naaah. They’re used to me like that. So... what brings you here?”

“Key hyung likes someone.” Taemin said.

“A guy?” Heechul asked, Taemin giggled.

“Fck you guys. You know I don’t play for the other team, hyung.”

“Okay, okay. So what’s this girl like, Taeminnie?”

“Well, her name’s Yoohee. Noona’s cute and smart... and I think she knows Key hyung likes her but doesn’t take it seriously... or she doesn’t really believe it.”

“Ah~ the old friend zone. Sucks for you, Keybom.”

 As much as I am pissed at him, he’s kinda right. It really sucks. I want to tell her that I like her but there’s something in me that holds back. I hate this feeling.

“What should I do, huh? I can’t just spill that I like her, she’ll get scared. She’s too precious for that.”

“You have to tell her officially, Key hyung.”

“Taemin’s right. Don’t let this end up like what happened 3 years ago.”

3 years ago... I had the biggest regret of my life because I didn’t tell her I love her.

“I have to go. Thanks for this. See you later, Tae.” I took the cheesecake and walk out the shop.

Is it time to tell Yoohee?

-

YOOHEE’S POV

Cold heart, baby

Cold eyes, baby

Mannatda banhaetda geunyeoege banhaetda

Cheoeum boneun sexy

(geunyeodo nareul bwa)

They’re performing A.Mi.Go again. This song is one of their firsts, Jonghyun and Minho wrote it. Everyone in the music bar is enjoying the song. The fan girls are even reciting the fan chants.

Wa chagapda chagapda eoreumgongjo esyeotda

Hajiman sexy jamkkanman gidaryeo girl