Chapter 4

"Hey, you are going to have to talk no matter what. So make it easier on yourself and talk." I opened my eyes to see Bai looking at me and with pleading eyes she moved. I slowly got up and ran down the hall and opened a random room. I quickly turned around and saw Drake.
"Hey." He said getting into bed. "You know your bedroom is across the hall right?" I shook my head and was about to leave when he said, "Wait just one second." I turned around and looked at him confused. He got up and walked me to my room.
"Thanks." I said below a whisper, but he still heard me.
"Welcome. And I hope I can hear that voice of yours more...but this time, a bit louder." He said kissing the top of my head. I went in the room, closed the door and went to the bathroom. It had all of my stuff including my make-up. I turned around and went to the closet. I quickly opened it and grabbed a pair of pj's. I went into the bathroom and got changed into a white tank top, white bra, sweat pants, and the black undies. I quickly grabbed a sweater and put that on too.

I slowly walked back over to my bed and pulled the covers over me. I quickly took a deep breathe and slowly drifted to sleep.
*morning*
I was rudely woke up by someone jumping up and down on the bed, I groaned and opened my eyes to see Parker. "You," I said pointing my finger at him. He stopped. "You woke me up. Now your going to die." I said grabbing his leg and tickling his stomach. He kept laughing and laughing and begging me to stop.
"Bai!!!!" He yelled and she came in, looking at the crazy sight before her.
"What happened?" She said pulling Parker away from me.
He slowly started to speak, "I jumped on her bed trying to get her up and she groaned and looked at me and said 'you' then pointed her finger at me. So I stopped jumping. Then she said, 'you woke me up. Now you are going to die.' Then she started tickling me."
She looked at me with disbelief and walked over to me and sat on the bed. "Danny, is this true?" I smiled and she rolled her eyes, got up and pushed Parker out of the room. She immediately came back and sat on the bed.
"Why?" She asked. I looked at her then shrugged. She took a deep breath and walked out of the room slamming it shut. I didn't hear a lock, whatever.
I just sat there for what it feels like hours until Drake came in.
"Come on, you need to come with me." He said coming over and grabbing my arm.
"Why?"
"Because Bai asked me to get you."
"Okay, but I can walk by myself." I said getting out of his grasp.
"Okay, okay."
"Really?..." I said looking at him, he just smiled at me.
I stepped out into the hall way and he went in front of me and I followed him to the living room where all the boys were. He led me to the couch but I just sat on the ground totally away from all of them.
"Danny?" Someone said behind me. I quickly turned around and looked up from the ground. It was Bai. She got down to my level and whispered in my ear, "either you talk now, to all of us. Or I have to make it hard on you and MAKE you talk. Do you understand?" I quickly got up and went over to Drake and pulled him over to Bai and whispered into his ear,
"Crystal." He looked back at me and I motioned to Bai. And he said,
"She said Crystal."
"Okay so how about you talk." I smiled and shook me head. I quickly turned to Drake and whispered,
"I could hear you, but it doesn't mean I'm talking." He looked at me with a bit of fear in his eyes and looked back at Bai and told her what I said. She had a slight smile on her face then nodded to Parker. He quickly got up and walked over to her and she whispered something in his ear. He nodded and took my arm and walked over to a door.
He opened it and pushed me in. I fell and ended on on my arm laying down. He chuckled and left slamming and locking the door.
A few minutes later Bai and I believe Jack came in. I looked at both of them and I saw anger on her face and I quickly moved into a corner far far away from them.
"Your pretty stupid. You shouldn't have done that." She said chuckling. I looked at her, trying to hide my fear but I think Jack saw it and he smirked. I closed my eyes and in that minute I couldn't believe anything that was happening at all.

I slowly opened my eyes after a minute and looked around. Once I didn't see anyone I took a deep breath and let it out. I soon began to fall asleep on the floor in a ball.
I believe about an hour later I was woken up by loud footsteps headed towards my room. I tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work once someone opened my door.
"I know you are not asleep Danika. How about you show that face of yours." I believe Jack said. I slowly came out of my ball and looked at him. He slowly smiled for some reason before coming closer to me. I started to shake my head as he sat down next to me and immediately I tried to get up but he grabbed me by the harm and pulled me down. I struggled and struggled but it soon was out of energy.
"Are you done?" He asked, and I slowly laid my head on his chest as a sign that I was. He quickly got out his phone as I closed my eyes and started to text someone.
A few minutes later Bai came in with a duffle bag and set it my me and punched my stomach making me double over.
"Come on! How about you fight back! So your mute and weak! Wow! Such a suppress!!" She yelled right in my face. I attempted to punch her but I didn't even get close. I just ended up falling away from Jack and onto the hard wooden ground. I slowly looked up to be facing Bai and Jack. I believe they were talking but I wasn't sure.
I quickly saw Jack lean down and talk to me but i moved away not wanting anything to do with anything at all. I ended up cornered in the corner. I watched as they moved closer to me. I kept shaking my head as a sign to stop but they wouldn't. I saw Bai whisper something into Jacks ear and he left. She knelt down to my height and said, " all you have to do is say something. That's all."
I looked at her and took a deep breath as I shook my head and tried to push her away. She immediately pinned me down and repeatedly punched me in the stomach. I couldn't speak let alone breath. I opened my mouth trying to mouth 'stop' as in I was trying to say it if she stopped. And I would have if she stopped. I would talk if she stopped hurting me for a bit. But she just shook her head and it felt like she punched harder.
I heard the door open and shut and she got off. I tried to breathe but it hurt. I slowly breathed in and out. But no way was I moving.
I slowly turned my head to face the door and I saw Jack with a glass of water. I was thirsty but no way was I drinking anything from them. I closed my eyes and attempted to go back to sleep but was rudely kicked in the stomach making me curl into a ball. I heard footsteps going around me and I tightly closed my eyes shut.