Chapter 10

(That's Krissy) Hey, the names Krissy. Um I'm 19. Born in California but grew up in London. I'm a heart breaker, fun, caring, loving, etc... you get the jest.

__________________________

Krissy's POV
I woke up on something cold. "Ugh..." I said sitting up. I looked around to where I was. It looked like I was in a basement. I slowly stood up and looked for a door. Right in the corner. I smiled to myself and slowly opened it. I quickly went into the nearest room near me. I snuck in and looked around. I saw a small body on the bed. I slowly went over to the body and got a closer look. It was a girl.
"Hey...." I said slowly shaking her.
"Leave me alone Drake.... " She said throwing a pillow at me.
"I don't know who Drake is...." I said.
She quickly turned over and was about to scream but I quickly put my hand on her mouth and stopped her.
"Please don't . I don't know where I am. Please don't scream." I begged her and slowly sat on the bed. "Can I let go without you screaming?" I asked. She slowly nodded. I let go.
"Who are you? And why are you in my room?" She asked.
"My name is Krissy... and I don't know....." I said.
"Well.... My name is Danny and I don't know if I should yell or go get Drake quietly."
"Please.... Don't do either.... I don't know where I am..... All I remember is running and then I woke up in a basement." I said and she shook her head and took a deep breath.
"Okay, you can stay here. But if you hear anything go under the bed and stay there until I call you out, okay?" I quickly nodded and hid under the bed.
"I'm going to get you food. Just stay there. No matter what. Okay?" She said.
"Okay..." I quietly said. And she left.
I took a deep breath and stayed under the bed.

__________________________________________

Danny's POV
I can't believe that Bai would get another girl. Ugh.
I slowly walked down the stairs being careful of Madison. I still am sore from her. Ugh.
I finally got to the end of the hall and knocked on Drakes door to ask about this Krissy girl. Someone knocked on the door from the other side.
"Drake. Come on. I need to ask you a question."
"Drake. Come on. I need to ask you a question." The person on the other side said. But it wasn't Drake. It was Madison. She quickly opened the door and stood in the doorway.
"Why are you in Drakes room Madison?"
"Why are you here?"
"I needed to ask him a question. But apparently the only person her is a bitch. I need to go. But this was a good conversation." I said turning around and was about to walk down the stairs... But I was pulled back by my hair and pushed into Drakes room.
"Ugh." I said landing on my back. I shook my head and got up. I was still taller. "You can't beat me anymore Madison. You'll lose." I said searching my pockets for my knife.
"Looking for this?" She said holding my knife.
I took a deep breath. "How about we don't have weapons and settle this the right way." I said sitting down on Drakes bed.
"And what way is that?" She asked placing the knife on the nearby table. I smirked and laid down.
"Oh I don't know..." I said, and immediately heard her footsteps coming close to me. I put my hands behind my head and took in a deep breath and let it out.
And quickly grabbed my feet and pulled me off the bed. I hit my head on the hard wood floor. I stood up quickly and got dizzy quickly. I stumbled and went to my knees to get it under control.

___________________________________

Madison's POV
I dragged her off the bed and she hit her head hard on the floor. Idiot. She quickly got up and was dizzy and went to her knees. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
"You trying to be pathetic?" I asked her.
"No. And I'm not. You are." She spit at me. I kicked her in the head and she went back onto the ground slowly opening and closing her eyes.
"Yeah. Pathetic." I said getting on top of her choking her. She instantly woke up and realized that she was being choked. She started clawing at my hands. I let go but still stayed on top of her.
"Ple-Please.... g-g-get...o-off" She said stuttering.
"Yeah... Um.... no." I said choking her again.
She clawed at my hands again but this time she's gonna pay for before. For everything.
"Pl-please!" She said almost out. Her eyes were just about to close and I quickly let go and got off. She took a deep quick breath and started to breath again, she slowly sat up and looked at me.
"You're gonna pay for everything." I said punching her in the stomach and she doubled over. I smirked and went over to the door and locked it.
"Everything." I said walking back to her. I picked her up and put her on the bed and made her lay down on her stomach. I sat on top of her legs. she couldn't move even if she wanted to.
"Why? Please get off..." She said struggling underneath me. She wont be able to move.
"Mind as well stop. You're not going to be able to get out." I said laughing. I leaned down by her ear and whispered, "If you say anything to anyone, this will be worse next time. Got that?" She nodded.
I slowly massaged her right kidney and found the soft spot. I made my hand into a fist and punched the spot. She let out a high pitched scream.
"Shut up." I said and it made her quiet. She reached out for something and grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. I quickly caught it and smiled.
"Oh... So you want a pillow?" I said smiling. She froze. I slowly moved the pillow to her face and lifted up her face and placed it under her face and dropped her face onto the pillow. I pushed her face into the pillow and she struggled to get my hands off of her head.
She slowed down and eventually let go. I let go and turned her head to the side. she took in a deep breath.
"Please... Stop..." She said in between breathes.
"Why? This is a lot of fun." I said finding her kidney spot again.
"Please. Please. don't." She said trying to stop my hands. I quickly punched her kidney again and she made an piercing blood-in-the-urine scream. I got off of her and she just layed there on the bed.
"Get up and go back to your room. If you tell anyone about this. It will be worse next time."
She slowly flipped over and got up and walked out of the room.