Chapter 6

Drake's POV
I just asked what her past was. That's all. Was it that bad?
"Hey? It was just a question... I wont ask it again." I said walking up to her. She was shaking like crazy. "Hey Danny? You okay?" I said reaching out to her.
"Stay away from me!!!" She yelled and curled up into a even smaller position, if that was even possible.
"Okay, Okay." I said backing away. "I'm going to sit on the bed. I wont leave you. Just tell me when you need me." I said sitting on the bed.
A few minutes later i heard shuffling and i looked up to see Danny pointing a gun at me.
"Danny? What are you doing? Danny?!"
"You aren't allowed to be in my life Darac!"
"I'm not Darac. I'm Drake. Danny put the gun down, please." I said not moving.
"My name isn't Danny!" She said slowly pressing on the trigger.
"Okay then. Danika. Please put the gun down." I said ready to call the guys. I didn't want to but i would have to.
"NO! You die in... 5! 4! 3!"
"GUYS!!!!!" I quickly heard footsteps come up the stairs and the door opened showing Bai in the front.
"2!" Danny said pulling harder on the trigger.
In a flash I saw Danny quickly tackled onto the floor and the gun kicked over to me.
I looked over to Danny and saw her laying on the ground knocked out.
"What happened?" Bai asked getting off Danny and walking over to me.
"Long story short, I dont know..."

________________________________

Danny's POV
I slowly woke up holding my pounding head. I looked around me and saw that Bai and Drake were sitting in chairs sleeping; they both had hand guns on them. What happened...?
i looked down at my legs and stared not knowing what to do.
"Danika?" I heard a boy say. Drake. I looked up confused because he always called me Danny...
"Danny." I whispered more to myself then him.
"Danika? Are you okay?"
"I slowly looked up to see that he wasn't even showing a emotion at all. He always smiled when I looked at him. What happened?!?
"Fine." I said above a whisper.
"Drake. Let's go. We need to figure this out."
"Okay. Let's go." he said walking out.
Bai turned around and punched me in the stomach causeing me to double over. "Don't try anything like that EVER again. Got it." I quickly nodded and she left.

my head hurt, my stomachs hurt and now I'm scared to death. Could this day get anymore painful?

i sat up against the wall holding my stomach and thought about what happened yesterday. I couldn't remember anything except when I woke up to the time I finished my breakfast. What happened. I bet if I asked anyone they would say I was lying and that I did whatever I did on purpose. But I doubt I'll ever be trusted again well as much as I WAS.
i heard a small knock at the door and the someone opened it. I saw Bai's head popping through. She looked at me and walked in. I took a small but deep breath and closed my eyes.
"So... Danny... What happened?" she asked sitting next to me. I shrugged not wanting to talk to anyone right now. I just wanted to be alone. Just for now. "Words Danny. Use that voice of yours... Don't want a repeat of last time, do we...?" She asked at the very end. I shook my head and she pushed a button on her phone. I didn't even know she had that out.
"So what happened?"
"I really don't know."
"how do you not know Danny?"
"I just don't." She rolled her eyes and pressed another button on her phone and it ringed. She answered it and said "yeah." Once and someone I didn't know came in. She turned to me and whispered, "behave now." In my ear then left me with the stranger.
I stared at him as he walked over to the small chair that was in the corner and moved it in the center of the room.
"I don't want to hurt you Danika, but I will if you do not tell me what I need to know. Understood?" I nodded, still scared. "Okay. What do you remember?"
"getting up and eating breakfast then going upstairs."
"okay.... Next question. Did you taste anything different in your food?" I shook my head and he continued. He kept asking questions about my life but one triggered something.
"how was your past?" I crawled into the corner and something blacked me out.

______________________________________

Bai's POV
I left one of my members with Danny to find out what happened since she won't tell me and he's going to get it out of her. If he can't no one can.
"Bai!!!!!! Come here!!"
i quickly ran up the stairs and into the room to come face to face with Danny pressing a knife onto Jason(my member interrogation)'s neck.
"Little help." He choked out.
"Danny. Off. Now." I said to her. She didn't move an inch. "I don't want to get Drake into this mess now do we?" I said and she loosened the grip just a bit but tightened it again. "I mean it Danny." I said walking closer to her. "Okay your choice." I said leaving. I ran into Drake's room and quickly said, "follow through with it." And we went back into her room. She was pressing harder onto his neck.
I threw Drake onto the floor and pointed a gun to his head.
"I mean it Danny. I will not hesitate." I said clicking the safety off. She loosened the knife even more but didn't take it off of his neck.
"Don't test me Scott." I said cocking the gun. she lowered the knife but held it firm in her hand.
"Let it go or Drake dies." She hesitated and I shot. I shot right next to Drakes head and missed. The shot frightened her that she dropped the knife and fell to the ground whimpering.
"baby." I said putting the safety back on, putting it back into my belt and dismissing Drake. "Thanks. I'll take it from here Drake." I said and he left. Jason was still standing there watching her the whole time. "I warned you. And yet, you didn't listen." I said grabbing her roughly.