Chapter 11

Danny's POV

I heard the door shut and I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw Krissy in the corner of the room. She looked up and ran over to me.

"They said that you wouldn't come back. and that they would do everything that they were going to do to you to me and twice as hard. I wish you came back but I also wished you went away. I don't want you to get hurt. You are the one that has been through hell and you should have left." I shook my head and whispered,
"I would have gone... but I couldn't leave you here. I can deal with their 'punishments' just get me out of this thing." I said lifting up my wrist.
"I don't have the key."
"Yes you do. You just don't know it. Madison does it all the time. Turn around." I said and she did and I got the key out of her pocket. She turned back around and smiled. "See." I said handing it to her and she quickly got it off and I got up and went to the restroom.

"I don't care anymore. Whatever I am going to do... You have to get out of here. Okay?" I said looking at her.
"Okay. But what are you going to do?" She asked.
"Nothing." I said getting up.
"Break the window and run west. A road should be a mile away through the forest. Don't get into a car just hide if anyone drives. About a mile and a half there should be a diner. Call the police and get a ride home with them. I'll be fine. DON'T. and I mean DON'T you dare turn around. NO MATTER WHAT." I said pushing her over to the window. I nodded at her and she smashed the window.
"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Someone yelled outside the door. I looked out and saw that Krissy was gone. I took a deep breath and took a deep breath as they all piled into the room.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!" Bai yelled at me punching me in the face. I tried to block it but ended up on the floor. "Drake, find the girl. I'll deal with her." She said kicking me in the side.
'I knew this was going to happen. At least Krissy is far away by now.' I thought.
"WHERE IS SHE!?" Bai yelled.
"Far gone now." I said quickly getting up and pushing Bai.
*An hour later of getting beat up...*
"WHERE IS SHE!" Bai kept asking the same question over and over again.
"Bai?" I looked over to the door and there stood Drake. I didn't see Krissy. I smiled because I knew she had gotten away.
"What?" She said kicking me in the rib. I held my stomach and backed up to the wall. I took slow and steady breaths.
"I couldn't find her at all. I checked everywhere." He said looking at me. He mouthed 'where is she?' I shook my head as I laid down.
*20 minutes later*
Sirens going off in the distance. Bai quickly looked at me, came over to me and started choking me.
"POLICE!" Someone yelled from outside of the door. I couldn't even breathe, I was quickly losing the battle to be awake. "OPEN UP!" The police yelled again banging on the door. "WE ARE COMING IN!" I saw someone break down the door and 2 people come in.
"LET THE GIRL GO." She said pointing something at Bai. She let go for a few seconds and I dropped to the floor trying to breathe. Someone grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I felt the person grab my wrist and press in between my thumb and pointer finger and started to press hard.
"She's not going anywhere." The person holding me said... Bai
"Just let me go... You're surrounded." I whispered swaying back and forth. She was pressure pointing me. She was putting me out.
"Let her go, or we will be forced to take her from you." My eyes were slowly shutting.
"Try to." Bai said pushing harder on the point. She dropped me and I fell almost out and frozen in that one place. Bai grabbed something out of her boot and threw it at one of the cops. I heard something go off and I was being picked up.
"You're safe now. Go to sleep. You'll be home soon." the cop said.

THE END!!