1.3 - Payton POV

LISTEN

THERES SOME DIRTY SHIT IN THIS CHAPTER

IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT, DONT READ IT.

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

I tossed my keys on the counter, stalling for a minute before shuffling down the hallway to my room. I collapsed on the bed, a loud sigh escaping my lips. I stared at the wall, trying to distract myself from thinking about Ruby. I thought about classes starting soon, the books I was reading, and my gaming system, which desperately needed to be upgraded

Unsurprisingly, my mind soon wandered to Ruby again, whose face and voice I couldn't seem to get out of my head. I still felt anxious, knowing that she could be being yelled at or worse as I lay here. Coming out was one of the hardest things someone could do. At the same time, I couldn't push I mages of her lying below me, my lips attached to her neck, letting soft moans escape from her perfect lips out of my imagination. I let out a small groan of frustration, realizing that now I had a small problem in my pants.

Uncomfortable wetness clouded my underwear and my brain, making it impossible to think of something to distract myself from images of her. I glanced at the bathroom door, debating the morality of the situation. It was completely wrong, but no one would ever know about it...

I then gave into my cravings, and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower and waiting for it to heat up. I shamelessly let my mind create more images of Ruby, growing more dirty and inappropriate with each passing second. Fuck.

I stripped my clothes off and hopped in the shower, which had thankfully heated up. I let the water run over me, slowly rinsing myself. I then closed my eyes, picturing Ruby's face and slowly sliding a hand down my stomach.

I cussed loudly as my fingers dipped between my folds, imagining how good it would feel to actually have her standing in front of me. I curled my fingers inside myself, my thumb pressing on my clit. It didn't take long for me to cum, arching my back against the wall and letting out loud moans, almost collapsing on the shower floor.

Already exhausted but not completely satisfied, I went for another round, and then another and another. I was shaking, on the verge of collapsing. I decided that I would go for one more round and go to sleep. I conjured up another image of Ruby, this one the dirtiest of them all, almost sending me over the edge by just thinking of it. I took a breath before starting again, gasping at the feeling of my fingers on my sensitive area.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing loudly, startling me. "Fucking hell," I cursed, sliding the shower door open. I stepped out, wiping my hands off on a towel before grabbing my phone.

An unknown number was flashing across the screen and my heart sunk in my chest. What if it was Ruby, what if she was in trouble? I unlocked my phone quickly and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Soooo I did this. Sorry for not updating in forever, but I've had a lot of shit going on.

I'll try to update more, probably tomorrow 😁

Almost at 300 reads at the moment yayyyyyyyy

Alright that's about it.

Later Days,
-Max