3

M A I N  P O V

"Shit! I swear. I'm gonna pee, I'm literally gonna pee. All over the floor. And nothing can stop me."

Grayson is almost in tears. He's been holding his pee in for the past 10 minutes and he's dying. Valerie is dying too, yet it's of laughter. His face replicates the color of a grapefruit and he's breathing really hard, really hard.

"How about you just try aiming it into the water bottle,"

She suggests, still trying to stifle her laughter. He responds with a grunt before placing the water bottle farther away from him. Valerie squeezes her ears shut as the sounds of pee hitting plastic and grunts surround the tiny space.
"Better?"

She asks, after silence creeps slowly through the room.

"Hell yeah,"
He smiles as he screws the bottle shut. There's pee all over his hands and the bottle is filled with a disgusting yellow liquid.

"You have horrible aim."
Valerie proclaims as Grayson places the bottle down beside him. Grayson tries to scoot towards her but she refuses, tossing to him a bottle of hand sanitizer.

"Better aim than you."

He smirks, as he lathers his hands with the cleaner. She rolls her eyes after cleaning her hands as well. Not only was it getting really smelly in here (props to Grayson) but it was becoming hot; to Grayson, considering he's wearing a sweatshirt. He groans as he places his hat beside him and ruffles his hair. He then pulls off his sweatshirt, leaving him in a loosely fitted muscle tee.

"Ya know, I really don't want to be here right now. I could be checking out chicks at the pool with Ethan. I wish."

He sighs as he places his hands behind his head, leaning calmly against the elevator doors. If they opened the door, he would for sure die.

"And I could be back in Georgia, sucking some hot guy's dick right now, but here I am."

Grayson lightly perks up ,"You are so much dirtier than I thought you were, jeez."

She wriggles her eyebrows.
"Sure, dude."

She didn't know whether it was a compliment or not, but she'd take it. Hands down. Valerie lets a breathe escape her mouth before sitting up and checking her bag.
She was 100% sure she brought a bag of goldfish to munch on. Her hands searched drastically before she caught hold of the plastic bag. She pulls it out of the bag and sets it in her lap.

Grayson easily catches sight of it and scoots beside her.
"Yum dude, thanks."

He smiles, grabbing a handful and throwing it in his mouth. She groans, she hated when people stole her food; yet he was an exception. She tossed a few pieces in her mouth with the occasional theft attempt from him, in which he failed.
"That's what happens when you mess with a point guard."

She smirks, piling the goldfish into her mouth. There was probably a handful left and she was cradling them safely in her arms.

"Point guard?" Grayson scoffs, "No way."

"Why do you think that?"
She raises an eyebrow before attempting to blind sidedly place a gold fish in her mouth.
It falls into her lap, and as she reaches for it Grayson's hand swoops in and settles in her lap. Dangerously close to her weak spot. He grips the goldfish and pulls his hand out leaving her flustered,

"Or else you would've been able to block that."
He smirks as he pops the goldfish into his mouth and munching silently.

If they were going to be stuck in an elevator for God knows how long, might as well have some fun with it right?