8

i hate writing this so thanks to jules for adding this :)  -

V A L E R I E

His lips hovered over mine before he trailed his fingers down to the buttons of my jeans, my body was tingling with a sensation I had only now grown familiar with and I felt good. I let out a forced breathe as he pulls my pants down agonizingly slow. The cold air hits my bare thighs and I lay my head back against the floor. Only his breathing manages to make noise in the elevator, my mind was racing with suspicions.

His lips pressed against mine and my back arched as he kissed harder, my lips felt sore as he continued to lick and bite them. I opened my mouth to kiss him back and he pulled himself up by his arms, his muscles flexing. I had no idea where this was going but I was willing to take this fast or slow, which ever he preferred.

He made his way between my legs, his arms on either side of me. My eyes stayed at his, my fingers reached for the cross on his necklace and pulled it towards me. His lips lingered with mine until we kissed completely, sending my stomach into an eruption of butterflies and cloudy skies. I continued, before pulling off his shirt his abs becoming decadently close to mind. I trailed my fingers along his chest before bringing it back up to his chin and kissing him harder.

Before I know it, my shirt is off and I am left in only my bra and panties, his boxers hanging low at his own waist. He leans against the railing and pulls me towards him so that I'm straddling him once again. I feel my breathing hitch as I feel his hard-on. The realization that he expects me to ride him, makes my cheeks flush an extravagant shade of pink. He pulls down his underwear revealing his size, my stomach becomes weak just looking at him. He hands me a condom.

As if he expects me to put it on him? I rip it open and wrap the plastic around his length before I slowly slide myself onto him. ( i have never cringed harder ). His eyes screw shut and his mouth slacks open, I adjust myself so that I am comfortable before I place my hands on his waist and rise up again. He bucks his hips involuntarily and my head rolls back. A sensation ignites through my veins and I feel my body become numb at his touch.

I continue in this motion, his occasional bucked hips sends me over the edge each time, a moan is the result. I begin going faster, as his breathing quickens and his hands squeeze onto my waist causing me to arch my back. The feeling of his cold hands against my back gives me confidence to speed up even more.

His breathing hitches as he reaches his high and spills into the condom, yet I'm still feeling the sensation. He stares at me as I continue, my cheeks flush in embarrassment yet my moans only get louder due to the amount of pleasure that I can't stop feeling.

His lip stays tucked beneath his teeth and his brows furrow as I ride out my high, my back pushing forward involuntarily and my fingers scraping against his back. I can feel the bruises that his hands leave against my waist as I stand up and pull my shirt back on. My pants along with his own are thrown casually across the room and I lean to go get it, before feeling a smack on my butt. My breathe hitches and his lips Coke close to my ear.

"That was amazing."

-

That was horrible but I decided to add another chapter since I'm basically done with the book now, no more plots or anything.