9

M A I N  P O V

Her shoulders filled with goosebumps as the breeze from outside caused her to pull her knees closer to her chest. She was in a daze, they had gotten out of the elevator a few hours ago and she felt horrible. She was looking at the most beautiful view from her hotel patio but she still felt sick. Maybe it was the fact that everything would be awkward between her and Grayson from now on.

And not only that but they would all be sharing a room; her, him, and his brother Ethan, until she could catch another flight back to Georgia. Everything had happened so fast; them getting rescued from the elevators, receiving new rooms, and contacting their parents. Now, here she was on the patio sitting across from Ethan. She had been asleep the entire time and now she awoke to a blurry reality. She wasn't with her family, instead with the Dolan's in the Bahamas, still.

She had four days with the family, four days with Grayson. She wasn't sure how she could face him in this state. He seemed unaffected by everything and she was traumatized, she was no longer a virgin.

She looked at Ethan who was on his phone. Grayson was at the pool, and she hadn't seem since they got out of the elevator. She hated that she was quarreling about this guy that she had barely met, but they had sex and now nothing would be the same. She huffed lightly before standing up and stretching, this drawing Ethan's attention.
"Where you going?" He asked, his eyes filled with concern.

"I don't know, probably to the restaurant downstairs or something. I'm starving."
She really wanted to be alone with her thoughts but she decided against it, she instead invited him along. The hotel seems quiet. It was about 9pm and usually there would be an activity or something downstairs in the lobby, instead there were mechanics.

They filled the hallways, working on the elevators and she felt her anxiety heighten as they walked down the main stairs. The restaurant held majority of the people in the hotel, it was packed. The low sound of live music escalated for the stage and a sense of hospitality calmed Aidan's nerves. "Do you want to sit at the bar?" Ethan asked.

She nodded, adjusting her cardigan tighter around her body. Her hair was in a ponytail and her same clothes from early were back on, she was freezing. They were guided to a dimly lit section of the bar and they settled in.

"Dude, are you the girl that got in the elevator. Sweet! So, like, how was it? Was it as cool as it sounded, like being in an elevator? Holy crap, that sounds so hype."
A group of guys surrounded her and she rolled her eyes.

"I mean, no. There wasn't food or wifi so you couldn't do anything. And it got kind of creepy, like after the first hour cause it was like 'are we ever gonna get out of here' type stuff."

The boys nodded in excitement. They began mumbling to themselves before asking another set of questions, but she wasn't paying attention. She was looking at the entrance because there Grayson walked in with a girl under his arms. She felt her face redden and she ducked her head, because she knew she couldn't be seen like this, not with a red face and a her lip between her teeth.

-

elevator - gdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें