10

V A L E R I E

I felt my cheeks rise, my lips purse, and my eyes roll. Grayson had seen us and was coming our way. My skin filled with goosebumps, my mind filled with disgust. I couldn't stand him; his gorgeous hair, his hazel eyes, his lips. He made me crave him in an unnecessary. I pushed my hair over my shoulder as I glanced at the girl that was tucked under her arm. She had dimples and blonde hair, Of course.

I licked my lips before turning my gaze towards my phone that was, of course, blank. I twirled the straw around with my finger and unlocked my phone. My attention, not swaying from the full screen. The lemonade I had ordered was bitter and my cheeks hollowed as I winced. Ethan chuckles lightly and all of them look at me.

"Hey." My tongue grazes my chapped lips and I glance at the girl.

"Hi, I'm Biancé."
( im laughing at this )

"Like the artist?" I try to contain my laugh.

"Yep." She smiles, looking up to Grayson and admiring him.
His gaze is on me, however. His eyes are are staring my lips, yet he hasn't said a word. Not one word to me, Ethan, or Biancé. Maybe, he misses me. I put my hands in my lap and look at Ethan, he's looking at me.

"Oh, and I'm Val." I smile, pushing my hand out towards hers. I shake it and then grab a french fry and pop it in my mouth, my lips pursing. "So..." Ethan mumbles.

I look at him and laugh as he plays with his hands, his lip tucked between his teeth.  He's looking at Grayson now. "I think we're gonna get going."

I smile, nodding at Biancé and Grayson before grabbing a hold onto Ethan's hands and sliding out of my seat. Grayson eyes the hickeys on my neck as I push my hair to the side and he smirks, his tongue gliding against his crimson lips. I take in a sharp breathe before walking away from the table. His eyes never leave me.

There is no way, I'm going to be able to last these few days.