5

M A I N  P O V

She was banging on the door, lightly. Her shirt lifting up subtly every time she raised an arm. She was gorgeous, to him. He liked the way her hair was lazily kept under the baseball cap she wore, he liked her attitude, her feistiness, her consistency, he liked everything about her. And he knew this as soon as he had stepped onto the elevator.

He had wished that they could spend more time together, for him to get to know her better, just not like this. The hour that had past had been more than enough time to catch up with her and now he wanted out. His stomach growled lightly and her green eyes landed on mine. She huffed,
"I already gave you goldfish, plus, you stole my bar. I have nothing left for you to eat."

He chuckled,
"I know. I think I want something a little bit different now."

She rolled her eyes in response. He loved when she rolled her eyes, she had a slight playfulness that drove him wild. (YOU'RE DRIVING ME WILD!!!)

She snorted lightly,
"You are one of the nastiest people I've ever met."

"Obviously you haven't met a lot of people then, Val."

He smirked back. Her face reddened hastily and he mentally smiled. Her freckles were illuminated near the traces of her nose and her cheeks, along with the area directly below her eyes. How had he not seen these beauties before? He wanted to know so badly.

He groaned, gripping his phone directly in his hand. He gasped as a text message was visible along the screen. How long has there been service in here?
Mom: Where are you? We are quite worried!!

He smiled before calling her over,"Val there's service."

She turned to him,"Oh my! Let me see."

She runs to him, pulling the phone from his grasp and smiling as the 'LTE' figure appeared. She settles in beside him. Her fingers gently tap the keyboard of his phone.
She was writing a message to her mom, explaining everything that was going on.
Grayson lightly smiled, sure he wanted to get out of the elevator. But, maybe a little more time wouldn't do any harm.

Once she finished the text, she gave the phone back to Grayson.
He smiled, "Nice."

He looked at the message that read 'sending'.
He quickly turned his phone on 'Airplane Mode' and watched as the data went off and deleted the text message. Just a little more time wouldn't do any harm. Would it?
He promised himself that in 30 minutes he would send the message.

Hopefully, he wouldn't forget.