6

M A I N  P O V

It had been 15 minutes and no replies. She was impatiently biting her nails. Something that Grayson guessed was a habit of hers. He tried making light conversation with her, but she was more interested in leaving. This made him wonder what would happen after today. After they leave the elevator and depart on there own ways.

Will she forget?
Will he forget?

They wanted to known equally as much as the other. She turns and sits beside him, leaning her head on his shoulder. At first it tenses in responses, then he relaxes. This was something he didn't expect. "Ugh, I want to get out of here."
She muttered at a rate that was barely below a whisper.

"Well, it's best that we're in the Bahamas, right?" He smiles lightly, tracing circles across her back.

"Today was my last day."

"Oh. This was our first day." Grayson sighs lightly, "that sucks, huh."

She nods. "Is it okay if I fall asleep, like, on your shoulder and stuff?"

He smiles before reassuring her that it was okay. She falls asleep quickly, leaving Grayson the only one conscience in the elevator. He lightly turns on his phone. The brightness illuminates both of there faces and she groans. He quickly turns it down, before she perks up.

"Why is your phone on Airplane Mode?"

He grunts in exhaustion, "Shit."

"What the heck? Do you not want us to get out?"
She screams this shifting slightly so that she was on her knees.

"Trust me I do I-..." He was interrupted by Valerie.

"Are you fucking kidding me, you're honestly so sick." She spits, "If you haven't already realized I missed my flight and I would like to get home. Not only that, but you stooped so low to even do that? We could finally get out of here and you delete the text!!"

She's yelling now, standing up face-to-face with Grayson.

"I fucking hate you." She folds her arms and furrows her eyebrow, waiting for him to explain himself.

"Look, Val, it's not what it looked like. I swear I wanted to get out as much as you-..."

She interrupts him again,"I sure as hell don't believe that. Seriously, what is so important that you had to keep us in here longer than we need to."

"Can I speak?" He asks, his jaw clenching harshly against his skin.

"Actually, you don't need to speak. I need to speak, give me your phone." She holds her hand out as he tosses it into her palm. She dials her mother's number, pushing the phone to her ear in a aggravated fashion.

"Mom? Mom." She smiles as a soft voice echoes through the mobile speakers.
"Ye....the elevator....mom I know.....what?...Seriously?...6 days...I'm going to miss school....How?...I can't....My luggage?...wait?...mom....I....uh....bye....bye."

Her words jumbled up profusely as she continued the conversation with her mother.
"What's wrong?" Grayson asks scooting closer to her, who's leaned against the wall.

"My mom is already at the airport, about to board." She grimaces.

"Can't she wait for you?"
She rolls her eyes and continues, "She said the next flight out is in 3-6 days. Which means I have to stay here alone for nearly a week. I literally have $20."

Grayson chuckles,"We're going to be here until next week, maybe we could keep you."

She raises an eyebrow, "My mom should be okay with that. I mean, if I call her."

"You should try calling her, don't turn it on airplane mode though."
She doesn't show a hint of a smile, instead she throws his phone to him.

He smirks,
"Actually, wait. Let me explain why exactly, I turned the phone on airplane mode."

"Knock yourself out."

"Okay, I think it's beca-..." He stuttered.

"Hurry up, Gray." She shifted on her foot.

"I-I.. I think I like you."

"What? So, you liked me enough to lock me in this room. Does that even make sense to you?"

"I mean, it sounds stupid. I wanted to spend more time with you."

She sighs, pushing her head into her hands. "Okay."

"Wait, wait. Are you going to say something back? Like, if you like me or something."

"I don't know if I like you. I mean, damn, you're hot as fuck but you're stupid as hell."

He smirks at this, "Then you like me."

She scoffs. "Just because I think you're hot doesn't mean I like you."

"It does, babe. It means that you wouldn't mind if I fucked you against that railing over there," He points to the railing near the entrance of the elevator.

"It also means that you would be completely okay if I took you right here, right now, on this cold, hard floor."

She rolls her eyes, "Don't get your dick in a twitch, you suck-up."

"Oh, but if I did those things to you, I swear you'd like it."
He smiles, lifting his eyebrows. Valerie wonders drastically how they even got on this topic. She steps towards him and smirks, "You're just mad because I don't like you as much as you like me."

"Babygirl, I could easily make you fall in love with me. That's not even a challenge."

"How?"
She teased. He stepped so close to her that she could feel his breathing in his chest. He smirks before he lightly kisses her neck. Her skin becoming soft under his touch.
He sucked on the skin lightly making her grit her teeth. How did this seem pleasuring in the movies? He then kissed the, now, coarse area. She let out a breathe she'd been holding in.

He then neared his face away from hers. "Now, when we get out of here, people will now that you're mine." She feels a bruise forming as she lightly taps the skin. There was a hickey.

She had a hickey.