11

V A L E R I E

I laid in bed, my skin filling with goosebumps as the door creeked open and Grayson walked in. I squeezed my eyes shut as he passed, not wanting him to know that I was still awake. He had arrived back into the room 45 minutes after we had, it was now 10:30 and I was still wide awake. Ethan and I had talked until he drifted off to sleep and I felt myself zoning out as well until the sound of Grayson's footsteps aroused my thoughts.

I had come to the conclusion that ignoring him was the best idea, Ethan agreed as well. It was easy, considering he hadn't made a single attempt to talk to me and I found interest in talking to Ethan now. That was until, Grayson burst threw the bedroom door and shook me from my 'slumber'.

My eyes narrowed at his and he smiled. I rolled my eyes and threw the covers over my messy hair. He tried multiple times after to wake me, but I forced myself not to ablidge.
Instead, I stayed quiet. Even after he went to the sofa across the room and laid down. Even after I felt him staring at me for the next fifteen minutes. I stayed silent.

With only the thought that it would be unbelievably hard for me to stay quiet and secluded against him. I knew it would take more time. I couldn't stay near him much longer or it would result in me finding it even harder to stay away from him.

I huffed and reached over to my phone that lay on the bed side table. I pulled myself up and began a text message to my mother.
me: do you know if there are any earlier flights home?

-

Well look at me. I finally updated sooner but that's only because I have exams all of next week and I'm supposed to be studying. Also these exams will declare whether or not I get the Iphone 6s for Christmas so wish me luck and I'll see you after this week. Or maybe sooner we'll have to wait and see ;)