Chapter 5

Dan's POV

I was really excited to take Phil to my favourite book store. I had never really had someone to share it with before and even just browsing through it with him would have been enough. It was an impulse decision to buy Phil my book actually, though he made it look better by buying me a book as well that I couldn't wait to read. I wonder if Phil will figure out that I'm the author. I probably wouldn't be that hard given the about the author and the fact that one of the characters was based off my own characteristics. Still, who knows if he even reads the back book jacket or even knows enough about me to notice that a someone in a book acts similar.

At lunch I almost gave everything away as well! It was my fault for starting to ask Phil about his work, obviously that would lead to questions about my job as well. I did a horrible job avoiding them and could instantly see how Phil felt guilty for asking. I thought about telling him too, for a split second. However, the thought of someone I knew reading my book sent my stomach into a swirl of panic so I said nothing. That ruined my mood as it bothered me that I couldn't be proud of my book. So I spent most of the car ride questioning why I couldn't have just told Phil.

I was so distracted by my questioning about my writing, that it only really registered that I had dropped Phil off at his house after the fact. I had actually meant to invite him over after our outing (that I still can't call a date), and maybe then I would have been motivated enough to make a real first move.

Still, now I had more time to write that I hadn't accounted for. Now I could work more on my other story, the one that I had started in addition to that one I had to write for my publisher. If I am being honest, it's the one I prefer at the moment. As much as I love the world I created for my "real" story, I hadn't been able to get this new character out of my head. And it didn't hurt that he was incredibly good looking. Is that weird to say about a character? I just couldn't get his bright blue eyes out of my thoughts.

Once I got home I went straight to writing. It was easy to fall into the story once I started, sometimes this one seems like I'm reading it rather than writing it. Before long the whole afternoon had passed and my eyes were beginning to ache from the glow of my laptop screen. Deciding it was time to be done for the night, I shut off my computer and put it away.

What I really wanted to do was hang out with a friend. But I had been so rude to Phil when I dropped him off, I don't really feel like calling him. Before he showed up I never would have had this problem. I think Phil reminded me how nice it is to have other people around and not work constantly. My preference to spend time alone really had changed since he moved here.

Before he got here I know what I would have done on a night like tonight. I would drive a few towns the other direction of the way we went today and find some guy or girl at a bar. We would probably dance and kiss a little. And sometimes I would end up at their place, where we might do a little more than kissing. But I never stayed the night, I would always be back at my house while they were still asleep. That had worked well enough, and I guess nothing was stopping me from doing it now. But we had already driven a lot today. And there's only one person I feel like kissing.

Instead of doing any of that I decided to open an individual wine bottle, the kind that so many people call sad. They had always seemed practical before, but tonight I was beginning to agree with them. Still, it didn't take long for whatever boring movie I was watching to get funnier and for my brain to stop thinking quite as much. Though the whole horny thing was anything but solved. Maybe if I just went to bed I would stop thinking about it.

--------

*Smut Warning*

"Mmph, Dan that feels so good," Phil moaned as I sank lower onto his dick, trying not to gag. "God your mouth," He said as he tangled his hands in my hair.

I ran my tongue over his tip, using my hand to stroke the part of his dick my mouth didn't reach. Phil's sounds were all so hot. As much as I was loving this, I desperately needed to do something for my own dick, which had been much too ignored.

"I'm going to come Dan," Phil warned above me, loosening his hold on my hair to let me pull off.

Instead I continued to bob my head up and down, flicked my tongue across his slit each time. I moved my other hand down, beginning to jerk myself off messily, I couldn't take it anymore. The moans that left my mouth at finally being touched, vibrated against Phil.

"Fuck, Dan." Phil released into my mouth. "So good," he repeated under his breath as I swallowed around him. After that I pulled over him and began to get myself off properly, laying on the bed, sighing at how good it felt. I had been waiting so long.

"Let me help you with that," Phil was suddenly done catching his breath, and his hand was replacing mine.

"Shit," I let my head fall back, my eyes closing in pleasure.

Phil began to suck at my neck, his hand still moving with all the right pressure.

"You look so pretty like this," Phil whispered, his voice rough. "I bet you'd look even prettier if I was fucking you. Would you like that Dan?"

"Yes," I managed to say, the words thick on my tongue as I felt myself climb closer to the orgasm I had been waiting for all night.

"Come for me Dan," Phil practically instructed, and it was all I needed.

I felt Phil's hand begin to slow as the fog of pleasure began to disappear.

"You're so good Dan," Phil lifted his hand to his mouth, sucking my cum off his fingers.

"Fucking hell," I let my head fall against the pillow. Phil was so hot.

--------------

I woke up the next day to soiled sheets. God, I was like a horny teenager again. Whilst I took the sheets off my bed to wash them, I couldn't help but blush at the memories of my dream. It had felt so realistic. I wish it was realistic. I had always been such a horny drunk.