Chapter 1

"JACK! GET DOWN HERE!" I yelled. "WHY?" He yelled back. "BECAUSE IM A LAZY ASS AND I WANT YOU TO GET ME SOME FOOD!" I shouted. "THE FRIDGE IS LIKE 20 STEPS AWAY FROM THE FUCKING COUCH! GET SOME FOOD FOR YOURSELF!"I screamed like I was hurt. Seconds later he ran down the stairs and had an angry look on his face. "What the fuck?! Why did you scream for no reason? Bloody hell, you scared me!" He said. "Get me some food." I replied with puppy eyes. "God damnit, fine." He said and went in the kitchen. Minutes later he came back with some leftover pizza from last night. "Eat up fat ass." He said., handing me the pizza. "Thank you Jackaroonie." I said, kissing him on the cheek. We weren't dating or anything, but when he does something for me, I kiss him on the cheek, in a friendly way. He doesn't mind. We have known each other for two years when he noticed my channel. I love recording with him. Im always at his house. When I was done eating, I walked into his room. He was on his phone. A smirk formed on my lips. I silently walked out without closing the door, and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a can of whipped cream or 'cool whip' and sprayed a whole bunch into my hand. And silently walked back into his room. He was on his computer with his headphones on, playing a game. I tiptoed over quickly, and slapped his face and yelled "SMACK CAM!" And ran out of the room. Jack ran after me, eventually catching up to me and grabbing me. He picked me up and wouldn't let me go, so I licked the cream off of his face. "EWW!" He shouted and dropped me, making me fall into a table and hitting my head hard, making me pass out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My new story. Hope you like it, bye!