Chapter 3

We were on the couch eating cookies and watching Adventure Time. I was laying in his lap and he played with my hair when he was done eating cookies. It felt relaxing. I giggled cause Sean had cookie crumbs in his stubble. "What ya laughin' at?" He furrowed his brows.

I smirked and kissed his chin, getting cookie crumbs on my lips. "Oh, I have cookies in my beard?" He scratched his chin, making crumbs fly all over me.

"AHH! YOU'RE GETTING CRUMBS ALL OVER ME!" I punched his arm. He giggled and kissed my nose. "Jackypoo? Can you carry me to bed? I'm tired." I made puppy eyes. He sighed and picked me up bridal style. I fell asleep in his arms.

~le morning~

I heard crashing coming from the kitchen and Jack started yelling. I slowly got up and stretched. I wiped the tired out of my eyes and made my way into the kitchen. There were broken plates and Jack's arm was all cut up and bloody. I ran into the bathroom and got the first aid kit. After I wrapped up Jack's arm, I have him a hug and kissed his temple. "Are you okay, what happened?" "I'm fine, I just wanted you make us some food. It didn't work out well." I giggled and made my way into the kitchen and made some food.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry for the really late chapter. I will update again later on. Bye!