Chapter 13

This is brought to you by lazy ass Maddy who has been busy sorry!

Jack pov
After our "Netflix and chill" we both fell asleep. I let (y/n) sleep and decide to upload videos for us. We would address that we were both too tired yesterday to upload later. I go downstairs and hear Mark calling. I ignore it and go back to bed with my lover. I really loved her with all my heart. How could you not love this face? I kiss her forehead and work my way down to her breast. It took me a long time to decide but I did the right thing and skip over that part. A lot of people would think that I would do that but once you fall in love you don't really do the same tricks.

"Jack, what are you doing?" (Y/n) giggled and looked into my eyes. She got me staring at her boobs. Slick Jack.

"Well I was just umm." I clear my throat.

"You a silly goose." She poked my nose and made a boop noise.

"It wasn't like that." I manage to say. She only smiled and for up. She was wearing my T-shirt. Now you can ask many guys, that was a huge turn on. I slowly hid my bump and try not to let her see it.

"Jack, what you hiding?" She giggled already knowing the answer.

"Calm yourself it isn't for you." I joke. She snickers and goes to shower. I clean up the bedroom (not like that nasty perverts). I hear (y/n) singing and I sit back and listen to it. She was amazing in every way and I couldn't describe how much I loved her.

"Jack! I forgot a towel!" I hear (y/n) scream. I go get a towel and sneak it through the door.

"Thanks Jack!" (Y/n) says.

"No problemo." I say before cleaning up the house.
(End of Maddy)

-hey guys I know this story hasn't been updated in awhile but I know Faze is still going through something. Me on the other hand has been busy with school and my book. This book is really important to me and I will write more! I promise!!!!!!! Thank you guys so much for understanding and reading bye love you guys! ~Maddy