Chapter 14

-Maddy here XD! This chapter/ what I wrote is a little sexual i guess so warning-
You pov
After our Netflix and chill day I felt all sticky. We ate smor'es (is that how you spell it?) I go shower and sing. I loved to sing in the shower. When I got out I looked for a towel.
Poop a duck in a nut I groan

"Jack can you get me a towel?" I ask.

"Yeah." I saw him run to get a towel. He was full of energy.

"Here." He handed it in without looking, impressive.

"Thanks." I smile, he couldn't see. Being the dumb one I am I forgot clothes. I cover my body in the towel and walk out.

"(Y/n, umm" Jack started at me. I knew he wanted me so I decided to tease him. I walk over to him and make out. I left him wanting more. I only giggle and I start to unravel my towel. I could hear he gulping, trying to stay calm. Then I let it slip down. It covered my boobs but almost showed them. I then put my towel back on and pretend nothing happened.

"Really?" Jack grunted.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Tease" I heard him say under his breath. I giggle and then proceeded to find clothes.

"You could wear nothing" Jack whispered in my ear. He was trying to turn me on.

"Wouldn't you like that." I deny his offer. I was turned on by him. His Irish deep voice got me every time and when his hands touch me I become a nervous train wreck.

"Come on baby." Jack says in his lowest voice. He put more of an Irish accent making me nervous. He put his hands on my hips and rubes them. He then let his hands travel to my woman hood. I needed him bad and he was getting to the point where he knew.

"Jack, you can't turn me on." I lie. He only chuckles and kisses my neck.

"Say my name for me." He purred

"Jack." I moan. It slipped. He had gotten what he wanted.

"I win." He wispeared. It brought shivers down my spine. If only it wasn't a game.

(End of Maddy)