Chapter 7

Jack was still sleeping. I got up and grab some pills to stop the headache that he would have when he woke up. I set them on his night stand by a cup of ice cold water. I go make breakfast.

"I hate life!" Jack groaned. He was up.

"Silly silly drunk Irish people." I giggle to myself.

"(Y/n)? Did you get me them pills?" Jack walked next to you.

"I'm such a good friend." I smile.

"Yes, yes you are." Jack sat on the couch. He turned on his phone and started to text people.

"Want to do drunk Minecraft?" Jack asked.

"You really want to drink on a hang over day?" I look at him. He started laughing.

"Wow your so right." He nods and I hand him some bacon and a cookie.

"You know me to well!" He smiled eating. I eat with him.

-Time skip brought to you by Maddy!-

Jack went to record so I got the whole couch to myself.

"Yasssssssssss." I mentally scream in my head.

"Hey (y/n) will you go out with Mark?" Jack came in and asked.

"NO!" I scream. Jack goes back into his recording room.

"Mark she said no." Jack screamed. I laugh. After about an hour I go into The recording room to watch Jack edit.

"Pst, Jack there's a bug on your neck." I smirk.

"(Y/n)! Stop it I'm working." Jack laughed. It was cute how Jack couldn't be mad at me. Wait no brain, bad brain.

"Is jackaroonie mad?" I sit on his desktop. It was usually really crowded but since my butt was so small I could fit.

"How the hell can you fit up there?" Jack looked at you.

"Cause I have a small butt." I smile.

"You got a big butt actually." Jack smirked and then got really red knowing what he had said.

"That's not what I meant!" He stuttered.

"Suuuuuure Jack." I giggle. I head out and go back to my room. I go YouTube and I was watching New Fails. As soon as Jack comes in my room there was moan from the news lady.

"Watching-" Jack smirked.

"Don't even think about that!" I cut him off.

"What are you watching?" Jack asked.

"News fails." Jack sat by me and watched them all day.

(Jack's pov)

(Y/n) fell asleep on me. She looks so cute and peaceful. I kissed her forehead and laid her in the bed.

If only she knew I like her. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I went into the recording room to record some happy wheels.

~after le recording~

I walked into (y/n)'s room. She seemed to be asleep. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Jack?" Shit... I woke her up. "Sorry... I didn't mean to wake you up." I got up but she pulled me back.

"I don't mind jackipoo." She smirked at me.

"What's with the pet name?"

"Nothingg~" She grabbed my shirt collar, pulling me to her. She kissed me fully on the lips.

I didn't even hesitate to kiss her back.

She soon pulled away. "S-sorry Sean. I shouldn't have done that." She was freaking out.

"You're fine. I didn't mind actually. It felt pretty good." I kissed her forehead.

She blushed and fell back asleep. She is so fucking adorable. I laid down and she cuddled up against me. I love her so much, yet she doesn't even know it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Here's a chapter brought to you by Maddy and Faze!! Maddy wrote it up until jacks pov. Bye!!!