Chapter 10

~-~-~-~holy poop! You guys are awesome, 500+ reads that's amazing. That means so much to FaZe and Me! Anyway on to the chapter!-~-~-~
Jacks pov
It was a rainy day. This made the date even more perfect. I wake up (y/n) early and tell her to get ready. When she came out she had on jeans and a jacket and a messy bun. She looked adorable.

"Hurry up!" I yell as I walk outside, she was so slow.

"I'm sorry! It's like 5:30 in the morning." She groaned. We get in the car and I blind fold her.

"Promise me your not going to kill me." She laughed. I chuckle softly. I start to head up the mountains and into a little passage way. (Y/n) and I would always come up here. It was really nice.

"We're here!" I scream. I unblinded fold her but cover her eyes with my hands.

"Jack, it's so perfect." She says when I let her see. It was a beach and was full of mud. When we were in high school we would have mud fights. I missed those times. I grab a handful of mud and throw it at her bun.

"JACK!" She screamed. I bend over laughing at her. She throws a handful and it lands on half my face.

"You will pay!" I grab more mud and so did she. We laughed and threw mud until we couldn't no more. Instead of snow angels we made mud angles and talked about life.

"Jack im hungry." (Y/n) rubbed her belly. I get up and grab a basket of food and bring it to her.

"I am so happy now." She giggled.

"I'm your favorite." I wink.

"Your my favorite leprechaun." (Y/n) kisses my cheek. I felt my face warming up and so was hers. Only if she knew how much I loved her. I sigh quietly so she wouldn't hear.

(Faze takes ovaa~)

I look in the very bottom of the basket to see if the box was still in there. Thank god it was!

I bought her some expensive diamond earrings and I was going to ask her out. I just hope she says yes....

We find a little river and clean the mud off. Good thing I brought extra clothes for us and some towels!

We changed and lay on the ground away from the mud.

Okay, the sun is just now rising. Time to make my move!

"(Y-y/n).... Will you go out with me?...." I pulled out the box and opened it, revealing the gorgeous diamond earrings.

"Yes! I thought you'd never ask me and I'd live all alone with 400 cats and die being sad..." She blabbered.

I chuckled and kissed her again. This kiss was even better than the last kiss!

We eventually went home and cuddled on the couch together.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thanks for 600+ reads as well! Idk why you like this book tho... My writing sucks.... You probably read it cause of Maddy's writing skills XD bye