Chapter 9

Jack pov
-a few days after the kiss-
I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. She probably meant it as a joke but, for me I felt fireworks. I'm excited she said yes to the date. I'm taking her somewhere that she will remember very quickly. The date was tonight. I was so nervous and ready. (Y/n) was on the couch watching the lion king. That was one of her favorite movies. (Sorry if it isn't but I love that movie! -Maddy)

"Come watch it with me." (Y/n) patted the seat. I took the seat and we watched it for awhile.

"Will you pwease tell me where the date is?" (Y/n) did her puppy eyes. I chuckles.

"You shall wait." I smile. She smiled making me melt.

"Ugh, fine!" She did a fake angry face that was too cute.

"Welp I better get ready." I yawn. I was super duper tired. I went to go play some GTA 5 with Bob, Wade and Mark. (Y/n) watched but wasn't in the video.

(Faze takes over noww!)

I edited and uploaded the video.

I walked downstairs to see (y/n) asleep on the couch.

It was pretty late. I guess we can have the date tomorrow though. (Idk where the date is... Just go along with it people!)

I decided to record another video.

"*wapishh!* TOP OF DA MORNIN' TO YAH LADDIES!! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME BACK TO... HAAAAAAPPPPYYY WHEEEEEELLLSSS!" I started.

"Ooh! A jacksepticeye level on the top! Yes sword throw! Lets do this first try!" I started the level.

"Ha Billy! How do you like this sword in your face?! SCREW YOU BILLY!!!"

"Okay Betty, just fall over-" I got cut off because Steve got fit in the head with a sword. "STEEEVE!" I screamed.

I recorded for another half hour before ending it.

"Well that's it for this episode, if you liked it, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS! And high fives all 'round! *wapishh* *wapishh* AND I'LL SEE ALL YOU DUDES, IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO!!"

I edited it and went to bed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the late chapter y'all. Bye tho XD