Chapter 6

Jack and I were walking around outside and some fans recognized us. " OMG ARE YOU (your YouTube channel name) AND JACKSEPTICEYE?!"

"Why yes we are." Jack tried to keep his cool. Me on the other hand, I was all bouncy and excited. I haven't got recognized really before. I was usually inside eating Nutella and watching Netflix. (Not sponsored XD)

"Can we get autographs?" I could tell they were nervous. "Of course!" After signing autographs and taking selfies, they decided to leave us alone.

We arrived at a little pub. Jack insisted that I would get drunk with him, but I'm only gonna drink one beer.

After about 20 minutes, Jack was drunk as balls. He drank 20 beers. "Heyyy~ there ya pretty lass... Wanna come over?" Jack slurred his words.

"Jack, lets go you fucker." I grabbed his hand, leading him to the door. "Are we gonna go back to my place?" His voice wasn't as slurred.

"Yes Sean, I live there too." I laughed at him. He was funny when he was drunk.

On the way home, Jack would randomly fall down or bump into things. He was going to have a serious hangover in the morning.

I finally got him to bed and he passed out. Tomorrow is going to be a long day....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hai! It's FaZe here! Thanks for 300+ reads! I know Madison is happy as well. I will maybe update again today. Bye!!