Chapter 12

Jack came downstairs in a Spider-Man costume and was spraying silly string everywhere. (That video tho XD)

He acts like he's climbing up a wall and starts laughing. I laugh along with him.

"Jack.... What are you doing?!" I say after my fit of laughter.

"I'm not jack! I'm jackyboy-man!" He sprayed silly string at me.

"Okay, whatever." I smiled and rolled my eyes at him.

"I must protect my people!" He shouted.

"Okay then... I guess I can't give Jack a big kiss..." I pretended to sigh. He threw off the mask and smiled widely.

"Kiss me now!" He puckered his lips.

I kissed him and he deepened it. We walked over to the couch and sat on it. We started making out.

We eventually pulled away and there was a string of spit connected to our lips.

"I love you." I said and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

~le timeskip brought to you by faze~

"Jack~" I whined. He was upstairs setting up a "surprise" for me.

"I'm done!" He yelled, running down the stairs. He picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs.

In his room was a giant fort made if pillows and blankets.

"Wanna 'Netflix and chill?'" Sean air quoted Netflix and chill.

"Yeah!" I jumped in the fort. Sean jumped in after me and laid down.

"I haven't recorded in a while..." I said as I slowly got up.

"It's fine! We can do a collab after we chill."

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and recording videos.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for not posting this sooner and sorry for the shortish chapter! I'm really busy and idk where Maddy is... She's probably being a lazy ass XD jk... Thank you so much for 800 reads!! Maddy and I are really happy and proud about this! Bye guys!!