The Mess

Mi Na Pov

Oh dinner I forgot about that since I was talking to the guys . "Do you need help Jin oppa".

"Aniyo you just sit down".

"But I'm the maid I'm suppose to do this".

"Aniyo you just sit down omma got this".

Did he just say omma, you know what I'm not going to ask I will just sit down.

"Arrsoa Jin oppa".

At dinner table:

"So Mi Na tell us about yourself",RM said.

"Oh well I'm half Japanese and Korean but I was born in japan and I'm the baby of 3 kids so I'm the fourth and last kid ".

"So when did you move here to Korea",Suga oppa said.

"At the age of 15 but I knew Korean so I was good".

"So when was your first boyfriend",Jimin oppa said.

That's when I joked on my water, like what boy would ask this.

"Umm well when I was 16-19 I had a boyfriend".

Suga Pov

Wait did this girl just say 16-19 wo who knew this girl had a boyfriend that long." So your saying that you had a boyfriend for 4 years".

"Yep he was foreign exchange student".

"So where was he from".

"He was from China so charming".

"I need proof".
"Yah hyung stop it", RM oppa said.

"No it's okay I already have the picture pulled up". You said.

Jimin Pov
This girl wasn't kidding at all . She even had a picture of them together.

V Pov
Omg they look like happy couple ,but why did they breakup.

"Mi Na why did you breakup".

"Oh because long distance relationship wouldn't work for us ,but we decided to be friends".

"Did he ever visit ".

"Hey he's coming next month".

Mi Na Pov
Why do these guys want to know about my past relationship.

"Ohhh Mi Na BF coming next month make sure we see him".J hope said

Why is hoseok oppa such a tease he's making me blush. No Mi Na no blushing thats what JJ warned me about.

"Oh maybe he not come by". I noticed that jungkook oppa hasn't spoke maybe I should speak to him." Jungkook oppa would you like me help you with the dishes.

Jungkook Pov
Ever since Mi Na shi started to speak about her ex boyfriend, it just got to me I don't know, it's not like I like her l don't know ugh.

"Jungkook oppa would you like me help you with the dishes".

"Oh sure let me just finish this little bit of this kimchi ,Arssoa".

"Arssoa jungkook oppa". Mi Na said.

Jin Pov
They grow up so fast.I'm like crying inside and finally this boy got the guts to talk to a girl aigoo lets hope he talk to Mi Na shi more.

RM Pov
That's my boy, he finally no how to talk to a girl aigoo.

V Pov
Awww they look so lovey dovey , I should ship him but what name.

J HOPE Pov
Awww I should ship them, I no MINKOOK yep that's good.

Suga Pov
God how long do I have to sit here ,the only reason I'm here is because jin omma said don't make a scene.

So hope u like it so tell me what should be jungkook and Mi Na ship name sye. Also tell me what picture I should put for Mi Na ex bye.