UNDER COVER TIME PART 2

Author Pov
So the boys gave Mi Na explanation about them knowing each ,then Mi Na told them that it was just a meet up and they were not dating then after that the boys said there good byes and left or did that wahaha.(got you guys wahaha).

Mi Na Pov
When the boys left me and Jackson finished our coffee and our dessert we left the coffee shop we decided to have a walk in the park. "So oppa when can I meet the members".

"Didn't you meet them". Jackson said

"No I only saw JB oppa and that's it".

"Then lets meet them they would love to see they have been begging me to bring you to them".

"Yey let's go now oppa kaja ".
"Haha let's go cutie".

Wait did oppa call me cutie i know I'm cute but it been a long time sense he called me cutie, but me and Jackson act like a couple and I don't even know.

AT GOT7 DORM...

Jackson Pov
Minne seem really hype when I said let's go visit the guys ,but she only saw JB hyung so this will be very interesting when JB hyung see minne again I don't even think he remember her she really look different sense she grew up.

"Are you ready minne ".
"Ne oppa".
"Guys I have a surprise for you".

Guys are going to be so surprise especially JB hyung." What is it hyung".

Mi Na Pov
Oh I can't wait to see the guys especially JB oppa." You ready minne".
"Ne"!
"Ok come on out".
"Guys this is Mi Na".
"Anneoyong Kim Mi Na inmida nice to meet you".

That's when I heard this manly voice and I knew who it was." JB oppa". I did then ran up to him and jump in his arms and wrap my legs around him.

Jackson Pov
Mi Na must be really happy to see JB hyung, haha hyung's face is priceless.

Mi Na Pov
"Oppa I miss you do you miss me".
"M- Mina is that you grew up"
"Oppa I'm not the same girl that wore glasses and pigtails , I grew oppa".

"Ok ok ok stop you know her, bambam said.

Jackson Pov
"Well this is Mi Na me and JB hyung knew her sense she was 16".
"Yep we did".

"So could explain how you guys know each other",yugyeom said.

"Well when Mi Na moved here to Korea me and JB hyung knew each other",said Jackson. Sense I was new to korea Jackson oppa help me around the school and JB oppa stop me from getting bullied and with that we became close friends and that's it".

So your the Mi Na that Jackson talk about", youngjae said.

So tell us more about you Mi Na", Jr said.

"Well . . . . . .

Read the next chapter to see if BTS is still spying on Mi Na wahaha Im so evil