MY LIFE

Author Pov
All the guy's sat down on couch JB fixed some the drink and some leftover rice ball,so let's here about Mi Na life.

Mi Na Pov
"So well I'm half Japanese and Korean my mom is Japanese and my dad is korea, they got married had my big brother Raku and then my big sister Yuki then my twin sister yuna and by 5 minutes came me Kim Mi Na".

" Then my father mother had a stroke then we decided to move to Korea and me and my sister were put in the same high school me and yuna were stuck together like two peas in a pod, then my brother and sister went to college overseas and my twin is back in japan at a all girls college and me the only child in Korea so my grandmother got put in a nursing home,then mom had cancer and with that I looked for a job and started to work at a club called xxx club." After that work was good making good money in till it got shut down for letting in illegal drinks then things got hard so then guy that was a friend of my father's said he owned a maid service company so started to work at the company and got promoted to work for idols, so hey"

"Wait how did you meet JB and Jackson hyung", mark said.

"Well these two guys were my friend when I first enter the school".

"But that doesn't answer how you guys meet", yugyeom said.

"Jackson use to study in japan and I was his tutor and you can say a few walks in the park and coffee dates then he kiss me boom the next day we were dating".

"So you guys are dating", Jr said.
"Oh no no we broke when he went behind my back and audition for JYP and left without letting me know so hey".

"But how did you guys meet up". Youngjae said.

"Well when my family moved to Korea and you know I enter the school asked a guy where room 234 was and when he looked up I saw Jackson oppa".

"So we talked I told her what I was doing apologize then introduce her to JB hyung then we were besties but when we debuted we kind of drifted apart but I Jackson wang decided to call Mi Na and we meet up and when I saw her she didn't look like the little shy girl she was this".

"Yah I'm not this I'm gorgeous", I said flicking my hair purposely in Jackson face .

"Well excuse me ulgy", Jackson said so I could hit him.

"Yah I'm going to kill you"! I said hitting all in the head .

"Ah ah ah minahe minne".
"Then prove it by saying that I am prettier than you and smarter than you now".
"Ok , Kim Mi Na is prettier than me and smarter than me".
"Also JB oppa favorite".
"And is JB hyung favorite, there your happy", Jackson said.
"Ne also JB oppa Jackson hit me ", oh I love doing this.

Jackson Pov
Wait did she just call JB hyung oh no." Ok what can I do make you shut your pretty mouth", I said really upset.

"Pay me 50,000 won or I tell JB oppa that you hit me on my lower back".
"Aniyo". I am not paying that girl that much money.
"Ok JB oppa"!
"Ok ok here, anything else ".
"Yep ,where is the bathroom".
"On the left second door".
"Gumowa oppa".

"Jackson what was all that about", said JB really curiously.

"Oh well them playing with each other really hard", bambam said trying not to laugh.

"So did you guys listen to Mi Na story like good kid's ".
"NE"! They all said.

Mi Na Pov
When I was washing my hands I got a text from a unknown person it said come out side, I wonder who it is ,so should I go outside or no.

So hope you like the chapter and you get to know more about Mi Na so who do think the unknown person is read the next chapter and see bye bye.