GOT7 VS BTS

The sun greeted me plus a stupid alarm that I didn't set oh I'm going to get the guys, while I was walking in the hallway I tripped over some shoes oh I'm really going to kill these guys , "so who change my alarm to this", I pulled up my phone so they could see.

"Well good morning to you", Jimin said in a sarcastic tone.
"Ho well I just woke to annoying alarm do you know what time I came home", I said in a furious tone.

"Well do you know what time we come home", Jimin said walking towards me.
"Of course I'm your maid pabo", I said.
"Hahaha Jimin a pabo", v said.
"Yah I'm a very smart pabo v", Jimin said.
"You know what while you guys bickering I'm going to get ready also answer the door", I said.

I went into the bathroom to take my shower, I put on troye sivan playlist after I got done taking my shower I put on gray long sleeve crop top that said army, athletic, association, and some light blue patch up jeans and some high top converse with a gray snap back and some light makeup and some eyeliner with some babylips lip gloss.

"Oh look someone decided to dress up guys", jimin said while smirking.
"You know what one day I'm going to slap that smirk of your face", I said.
"Oh someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed", suga said.
"You to Min Yoongi", I said.

"Yah kids stop fighting and come eat", jin oppa said in a motherly tone.

While at the table suga and jimin kept on stealing my bacon. "Yah stop it Park Jimin and Min Yoongi", I said.

"Hey nonna stop blaming stuff on the guys", Jungkook said.

Oh that's it these two guys are going to regret it, that's when I poured Suga and jimin water over there head and I said " that's what happen when you mess with my alarm bye bye", I said and left, and decided to go to the cafe me and Jackson went to.

While I was driving I decided to call mark and ask him to meet me at xxx Korean steak house and bring the guys and I then called BTS manager so he could bring the guys to the steak house this is going to be a fun day.

-----------------------------------------------------------
So hope you like sorry if it's boring haven't really been inspired lately but read the next chapter and remember 20 followers so bye bye guys.