MEMORIES/FIGHT

Mi Na Pov
"Wait oh my gosh this is where we whose to come on my birthday ", I was really shocked when I remember this place it's been so long.

"What do you mean Mi Na shi", said Bambam.

" this the place where my family and Jackson oppa and JB oppa whose to take me for my birthday or for lunch, this whose to be our hangout.

"Wow who knew you guys had a lot of memories together", mark said.

"Well we were in separated", oh I miss hanging out with these guys.
"So shall we go in", said Yugyeom.
",
Don't get your undies in a twist", said Youngjae.

AFTER DINNER
"Hey were here minne", Jackson oppa said.
"Oh gumowa oppa also bye guys",
"Bye Mi Na", all of the guys said.

After getting out of the van I went up the steps and when I got in the house all the guys were sitting on the couch.

"Guess who decided to show up", Jimin said in a sarcastic tone.
"Well excuse me I didn't know that it was wrong to hang out with people that hardly have time to see me guys especially Jimin".

"Hey guys Mi Na is right you know she hasn't seen her best freinds in a long time", Jungkook said.

"Well you could of text or called", RM oppa said.

"Yeah you right but I was caught up with the guys I forgot so I'm sorry ok.
"We accept your apology but you should call ok", said j hope.

When I was about to say something the door bell rang." I'll get it, oh JB oppa what is it", I said in a curious tone." Oh you forgot your pouch"," oh gumowa oppa", who wouldn't love this guy.

"Ok bye but one more thing", when I was about to say something JB oppa gave me a peck on my cheek and he whisper " I know what you did to Jackson", he said in mom voice when your in trouble." Well bye bye oppa", I said ." Hmmm", JB oppa said in a sarcastic tone, he's finally gone I was getting really flustered.

"Mi Na why didn't you tell me you were dating him." Oh shut up Jimin I'm going to bed", " good night Mi Na said all the guys".

When I got in my room I fling. Onto the bed like I haven't seen it in years, after taking my shower I put on my PJ's from last night then I drifted into dream world.

Hope you like it guys also remember 100 followers and I hope you like the picture bye bye beautiful people .