FUN DAY

Mi Na Pov
When dinner was done dishes were clean and everybody was asleep the sun came up and just one person was
up and ready for the day.

Uhh what am I suppose to do , I don't start work until Friday, I'm just going to take a shower and probably go watch t.v. in the living room .

After shower...
When I got done taking a shower I put on this cute long sleeve crop top that is fowler at the end of the sleeves and fowler at the end of the crop top and some high waist jeans with black combat boots after that I put on some eyeliner and did my hair up in a ponytail with a black bandana around it so I was all set.

Ok I can just call up my homie /ex Jackson yep Jackson form Got7 .

Phone call:

Mi Na: "anneoyong Jackson oppa are you free today".

Jackson: "ne do you want to go to xxx cafe minne".

Mi Na: "Arssoa oppa see at 2 bye bye".

Jackson: "ok bye minne".

END PHONE CALL...

It's good to catch up with Jackson sense he came out with his new comeback he been really busy like he never been busy before .

That's when I heard a bunch of doors open then close.

Jungkook Pov
Did I just here the name Jackson don't tell me it's Jackson wang from Got7.
Oh heck no suga hyung told me I had a chance with her I guess it was a lie why do I try.

Mi Na Pov
"Oh anneoyong guys did you sleep well.

That's when suga said "yes we did and who is this Jackson your talking about Mi Na".

"Yey who is this Jackson", RM oppa said.

"Well you guys remember my ex JJ well that's him,Jackson from Got7", Mi Na said.

"So your saying that you use to date him,but you said long distance relationship",Jimin oppa said.

"Well it wasn't a long distance relationship it was a idol relationship".

"Omg Mi Na you got some jealous boys here".V oppa said. Where did v oppa pop up from.

"Yah teahyung stop it look what you did to Mi Na shi.

"Oh my gosh I forgot about Jackson minahe guys can't leave a idol waiting bye bye".

Suga Pov
"Hmmm it seems like Mi Na really in a hurry".

"So are you saying that she might not be seeing Jackson hyung",jungkook said really worried.

"So who want to go to a cafe", RM said.

"Then let's go guys we got to see if she lied", Suga said.

At The Cafe...

Mi Na Pov
Anneoyong oppa sorry I'm late oppa".

"It's okay minne I just got here to so do you want to order",Jackson oppa said.

"Sure I will have a caramel latte with a cinnamon bun, what about you oppa".

"Well I have what you have but I'm going to put some chocolate in it,so just let me go order arrsoa ".

"Arssoa I'll still be here". It feels good to catch up with Jackson oppa sense his debut and comeback he been really busy so just got to make the best of it, let's just hope this day go good.

Wat up every one hope you guys have a good weekend so I was hoping that we could get up to 100 followers so bye bye.