POCKY STICK CHALLENGE PART 1

Mi Na Pov
Oh the guys are gonna to love this challenge or I mean there first kiss. When I got to the place I put a Got7 and BTS table cloth that I found in a k pop store then I put a picture book and a camera with a ruler then I set the seven boxes of pocky stick and I was all done. When I heard the door little bell cling when the door was open I knew it was the guys because I heard a bunch of talking and I turned around and I saw Got7 and BTS together, since I was in the back I had to walk up to them.

"So you guys made it", I said putting my hands together with joy.

"Ne we made it but why did you want us to come here", jr said while rubbing the his nape and with v nodding his head like he was agreeing to what jr said..

"Well you see it is a surprise so I can't tell you ", I said grinning like a idiot.

"Guys noona is scaring me and yugyeom ", Jungkook said with fright in his voice.

"Oh don't worry you will like this ", I said rubbing my hands together like a evil scientist.

"If you say so ", jin said looking nervous.

"Yo Jackson hyung does Mi Na take pills ", jimin said whispering to Jackson , well not really a whisper.

"I heard that ", I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey Mi Na what are we actually doing here ", yugyeom said with nervousness in his voice , poor kid really must think I'm a saseang.

"Hey yugyeom I'm not a saseang you know , and it is a surprise.

When I open the door all I could here wahhh and deabak. "So today we will be doing BTS vs Got7 cand for the challenge it is pocky stick challenge. "Please tell me it's with you "Jackson said then JB oppa smack the back of his head. "Nope but first let me pair you guys together, ok so JB with namjoon oppa and Jackson with suga , Jungkook with yugyeom , bambam with V, mark and jimin , hoseok oppa with youngjae , jin with jr , "so that's you guys partner , so meet and I will give you guy 5 minutes to get ready.

"Ok but what's the prize ", jimin said .

"Oh the prize is that group 5 will get spend 2 days with me , and since tomorrow is national hug day that group will get a hug too ", I said , and within that second all the guys started to discuss a plan.

"Ok time is over so let's draw from the hat and see who will be first". I pulled out a piece of paper and the name's were " bambam and V, also there's one more thing ,each partner have to go through three rounds until you have the shortest stick , so is there any questions ", I said looking innocent while the guys faces were shock, disgusted, and exhausted at the same time.

"So bambam and V get your flat stanley butts over here right now " , l say in a serious tone , and all I heard from guys were groans. "Yah stop whining and get your flat Stanley butts here now or else", I said serious with a smirk on my face. Oh I'm going to love this soooo much.

______________________________________sorry if it's short my mind on other things so I'm sorry and also for not updating like I used to do but sense it's the weekend I will be able to write more so luv u guys and bye also support BTS.