Prologue

"Edward,baby. Your wife isn't here!" Tanya said seductively as sge trail her nails on my jaw down to my throat slowly opening my shirt.

My head is throbbing due to the fact that I'm drinking with my college friends and I don't even know how the hell Tanya even get here.

"Go away Tanya!" I hissed gettimg myself out of her arms. "Oh we'll do this the hard way I guess" she said then the next thing I know was there we're five built men surrounding us then darkness took over me.

Someone was tapping my cheeks and I knew who it was. A smile reach my face knowing my wife came home early. But I was wrong.
The smile on my face was gone when I saw her. "Tanya" I clenched my jaw I was about to attack her, I don't care if she's a woman. She's a beast. Ever since I married Bella she always threatened her saying that she'll be back for me.

"Hi, Baby!" She smiled and sat on my lap. I wasn't aware that my hands are tied up.
"WE.ARE.DONE.TANYA" I spat. "Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.
What did I tell you my dear Edward" she trails her pointy nails down my throat then lean
and whispered "I'll take back what's mine"

I shuddered in disgust. How could she? We are done ages ago. "I wasn't yours remember? I now have a wife that I love deeply and irrevocably. SHE .IS THE. ONLY. ONE. WHO. COULD.CLAIM. ME. HERS" The time I said wide her eyes where full with venom.

"You are wrong there baby" she stood me up and push me in a bed just beside the chair I was just sitting a moment ago.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she tied my hands on the bedpost. "We'll just have some fun" there's a spark in her eyes.

"I missed you" she peck on my cheek and put a tape on my mouth. She stand and started to strip down all her clothes. And when there is nothing left she smiled at me then answered my vibrating phone inside my pocket . I didn't knew who it was. But I kept screaming and it sounded a moan because of the tape covering mouth.

She unzipped my pants and straddle me. I tried to shook her but it just help her moan louder. At the corner of my eye I saw my phone's light started to fade and in any moment it might end the call

When she reached her climax Tanya suddenly pulled the tape in my mouth so fast it hurts. "Fvck you Tanya" I roared and then I saw my phone's battery is dead.

_______

I woke up in my car my head pounding.
I must be so drunk last night I didn't even remember what I did after-

Oh Jesus Christ!

Please tell me I didn't run into Tanya

Please... Please...

Oh Hell..

She's been following me and threatening my wife's life since I married her and I don't give a damn. Not that I care in Bella's safety I just know that Tanya just talks a lot but wouldn't dare to do it.

❄☀❄☀❄❤❄☀❄☀❄

I should have said that leaving my husband behind helped me, but I know it was the opposite. It did help me a few times but the hurt never go and the longing for him was still in me. Thinking that if I didn't leave him where should I be now? Or where are we now?

For the past few years I lived with Carmen. I was there watch Irina and kate grow up with my daughter but I wasn't there to watch Lily.
What is she look like right now? Is she okay? Does Edward threat her right? I wouldn't know what the answer is. If I came back would she still want me as her mother? It would hurt me but I understand. I have caused a lot of damage to everyone I loved.

I knew that Carlisle and Esme understands my decision leaving Edward but I knew they we're hurt. I realised that I had make a mistake. A mistake that I am now sorry for.

The mistake I can never fix.