Chapter 5

For the first time since I left for I thought was good, I wanted to say sorry to everyone I have hurt. I wanted to say sorry to the one who have cried because of me.

"Bella as a mother I all I wanted for him is his happiness"

Esme's words still in my head. It repeats it self like a broken record.

"Please Bella.. Call me selfish b-but his been miserable all his life since you left"

"I understand y-you Bella, you know that dear. But please just give him his last chance. You make him smile when we couldn't. You make him laugh in simple things. Simple things we couldn't even know ho-w t-to"

Esme cried in front of me kneeling. Begging me to forgive her son and gave him a chance.

"He's been working t-too m-much, it's bad for his health!"

Two weeks ago when everything  happened in an hour on Edward's office I decided to leave Renesmee for the night like she wanted to stay in His House.

The First night that I came home I cried my self to sleep not because I'm happy that I am home. It's because what just had happened when I came home. My life is so complicated that I wish all of this was a dream. If this is a dream I want this to end. Now please. I'm tired. I'm so tired. I just want to take a rest from all of this.

_____________

"So, Bella! How's being a mom?" Alice said making a conversation knowing that I'm not in the mood for talking while eating my breakfast. She likes to irritate me and I knew it. I just rolled my eyes and answered "Being a mom is fine and you'll know it.. Soon" I winked at her and added "VERY VERY SOON" wiggling my eyebrows

Let's just say that Alice has found a new hobby. And it's to annoy me.

Rosalie laughed with Jasper knowing I didn't get pissed at Alice for what she's doing. I know she's doing it for me to talk to them about what happened but I just can't make my mouth say it. I wanted to but I can't. My mother was feeding Renesmee and my Father is busy talking to lily while I feed her.

When Morning came I was woken up by my daughter's jumping up and down on my Queen sized bed,

______________

"What? You missed me that's why your here?" I asked groggily. They've been sleeping with Edward for  two weeks straight. But they're here every afternoon to have fun with me. I can't say that I'm fine with that because I can't sleep at all. Not because they are with him, because after all he is their father, but because I wanted to be with them too.

No Bella! Remember! He cheated on you! He doesn't want you!

"Yes Mommy we missed you!" Renesmee squeal "And Daddy also" Lily said and Renesmee nodd agreeing.

"What?" I asked again. I'm not sure if I'm still dreaming or if I heard it right.

"Daddy misses you" Lily says while she playes with my hair "He sometimes cries in his sleep saying your name" Lily frown and look at me, "look mommy I made a fishtail!" Her face brightened her sister cheered.

"Where's your father?" I asked sitting up still has a frown on my face. I tried to look behind me but Renesmee pulled my hair back
"No, no ,no mommy! You will mess your hair!" Renesmee scolded me with her cute voice.

"She's right!" I shook my head and I was rewarded by scolding from both of them

____________

The fact that they didn't answer my question was answered by someone knocking at my bedrooms door just after I got out of shower.

My 50 inches Flat TV screen was opened and was playing a Disney Princess movie. Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs I think. I heard giggles and Chuckles. I stopped momentarily hearing them laughing all together, it make me happy it's like I'm in heaven hearing angels laughing.

Inhale.Exhale.Inhale.Exhale

I opened my door from the walk-in closet and was welcomed by a laughing Renesmee and Lily and to top it all, a smile from Edward. I notice that all of them are wearing tiaras including Edward. I snickered. I tried not to laugh but I really can't help it. They we're all on my bed getting comfy while Edward tried to be in his black suit and only on his black socks.

I nodded at him and left my room

______________

Let's just say that I kind of felt bad about my actions when I'm with Edward especially that I have a realtalk witg Esme about Edward and me..

✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉ So guys, here's the new chapter wish you liked and enjoyed it! Hopefully I'll update another.. As I said in my post. So let me know what you think and please don't forget to vote!