Chapter 1

Do you know that feeling when you want to do an easy thing but you can't? Well I do.
It's hard to take a step when you're afraid of what might comes next. You won't know what to do if you'll fall or if no one will catch you.

"Come on Bella just one more step and we're good to go" Jacob said and everyone agreed.
We we're inside the airport just in the exit. My feet refuse to take a step out side. The kids look at me like I'm some sort of a clown saying a corny joke.

We we're invited on my father's fiftieth birthday and he also invited my friend as well. Riley was with us the whole time with his adopted three year old baby. Well not really adopted. That's he's biological daughter. He was drunk and got a girl pregnant. But the horrible woman doesn't want a child but he does so he adopted her.

Carmen and I assist him whenever we can but he always manage to do things a mother could.

"Mwommy are wu owkay?" My daughter soft little voice said looking up at me. She has grown after four years of hiding from his father. "Yeah, baby I'm fine" I sighed and look straight ahead. There was a black van waiting for us. "Come one bella!" Carmen shouted from the Van settling her seven years old daughters on the car.

"Here we go" I took a step forward to the van with my heart hammering.

✴✳✴✳✴✳✴

"They're here! They're here! They're here!" Alice freaking voice can be heard inside the van. The mansions giant gates opened and we saw Alice and Rosalie jumping up and down. While Jasper and Emmett grin. Mother and Father we're at their side smiling. They didn't age a bit. I was the first one who run out the van with my mom and dad. Renesmee was on Emmett's arms smiling. Carmen is helping Riley with her daughter and Jacob has the twins.

"You look beautiful honey" my mom said with a teary eyes. Charlie hugged me the kiss me on my forehead. The next thing I knew I was engulfed in a hug by two pregnant women.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" Alice cried. Hormones. I rolled my eyes. On the other hand the blonde one is laughing with teary eyes as well. Okay. I think we entered the wrong mansion.

"Come on Bella! Let's get you to your room!" It's so good to be home again. I can't believe I'm here. It feel so good.

"Wait!" We stopped walking "I promised esme that I'll visit them" I frowned. I don't even now where they are. Stupid me.

"They wanted to see Renesmee" I said and kissed them both on their cheeks turning to find my daughter.

Now, where the hell did my brother bring my daughter?

While walking I smell something divine. I walked towards the kitchen and saw my moms head inside. I tip toed to her "Isabella marie swan stop scaring me!" I can sense her smile with her scolding. I on the other hand is disappointed. I used to be good at scaring people out of nowhere.

"I didn't do anything!" I said with innocent eyes. I smiled at mom. After a few moments of chat I heard my brorhers booming voice and my baby's laugh.

"Okay they're here bye mom!" I kissed her in her cheeks. Then run to my brother. I steal my daughter then kissed her senseless on her face. "Mwommy stop!" She tries to push me with her chubby arms. I frowned at her "you don't miss mommy?" I said. "No! I mwiss ywu so much" she said then kisses me.

I open my loving car and put her in.
"So where did Uncle Emmett took you?" I asked my eyes on the road.

"We go pway owtside" she grinned then hugged her teddy bear. Then asked me curiously. "Mwommy where are we going?" She asked. Okay where are we going? Suddenly my phone rang it was Esme.

"Hey Esme!" I greeted
"Bella, dear didn't I told you to visit me when you and my granddaughter arrived?" I heard a cough on the background. I guess it was Carlisle "Okay! We! Why aren't you visiting US" she huff and I can't stop laughing.
"Where are you Esme?" I asked
"In the office honey, apparently the décor in the ball room isn't nice and I want it to be perfect" she said. "Okay, I'll be there in five minutes" I said. "See you dear"

Hanging up I didn't realise I didn't question anyone about lily. I didn't think when I asked Renesmee about her "nessie? Would you like a playmate?" I asked her. I can envision her with lily playing at the mansion with the twins. "No mwommy. I awlweady have them"
Wow.I didn't expected that one.

"But....."
"But what?" I asked
"I want a ..." Doll?, sure we can go later
"Daddy" I slammed the breaks. It's good I was parking the car. I slowly turned to my daughter who's smiling at me. It felt like it was the day she said her first word.

✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉

Letter for you!

Hey guys! Thank you for reading and voting for the prologue! And to say the least we've come so far! It's the third book you are now reading!
Tell me guys your thoughts about the prologue. Was it good or was it bad? Anyways, I'd lime to thank everyone who followed me and the ones who are still voting my past books. I may be not be able to say each of you but this chapter os for you! Hope you njoy and please for the one who's reading this chapter please vote an d if you're still not following me then please follow me.

P.S I'll update as soon as I can but promise me you won't forget to vote!

Bye Twihards,Robsteners,Team Edwards, Team Jacobs, And other Vampire Clans