Chapter 6

"Hey Bella! Want to come with us?" Alice asked me while I pour my afternoon tea.
"Where?" I asked. she's been what? Like six or seven months and she's going somewhere? "Alice I think it's bad for the baby if you get tired of walking" I said. My Concern is just for the baby, because knowing Alice she's born to shop!. And when she's inside the mall she's unstoppable.
"No it's not. Jasper will be coming-" I rolled my eyes at that. Even Jasper can't stop her "-with us Bella, ao don't worry."

"Who else will be coming?" I asked. Lily and Renesmee where having their afternoon nap in my room after they have a water gun war with their uncles. Even Riley joined them leaving his daughter to Rosalie and Alice care. It's good for them to have them practice. Even if Ava is a three year old little girl who has a little bit of Rileys facial features.

Of course he's the father Bella! I rolled my eyes at this. It's kind of scary if you're talking to yourself right? It's helps sometimes when you don't want to talk to anyone but still you wanted to talk to somebody who can understand you. But then again I find myself crazy.

All I know about Ava's mother is that She's pretty and her name is Victoria or something like it. Let's say Carmen became a Hulk when she went to the court with Riley the day they should be signing paperwork for tge custody. All I know was Carmen was angry at the mother about how can she do that to her child and gave her multiple of slaps even the guards can't stop her. To top it all, afterwards, she humiliated the Lady when Carmen saw her walking away.

I do feel bad for the Lady but some part of me isn't. I mean it's great to be a mother. I didn't even dream of being one but I guess it goes with the flow of your life. You wouldn't be complete if you didn't have someone special. I wouldn't be completed if I didn't have Renesmee and Lily.

Yes I am complete, sort of .

________

"So what are you getting me?" Alice asked walking isnide a dress store. Apparently this shopping thing is for Christmas, that will be happening on Friday, and I have four days to prepare because it's Monday today. "Alice the I should be giving you is secret.. Besides" I looked at her frome head to toe, then straight in the eyes ,keeping a straight face

"You're too old for gifts" I laughed. I even see people staring at Alice with wide eyes. Come on, who wouldn't look at a pregnant lady stomping like a child while clinging to her husband.

Speaking of kids. Lily was back at home with Renesmee still playing. Before we go and leave they woke up just after I got out of my walk-in closet. I asked them if they wanted to come but they chose Disney Channel over a mother and daughters bonding.

The only child who's with us is Ava. Riley came with us saying he wanted to go out and go to Seattle. But Ava didn't want to be left alone with the others, she's a shy kid. Even though Carmen was the one who always took care of her when she was months old she still Close to me. That's why whenever we go I carry her and Riley does the same with Renesmee. I guess she finds me as a mother material.

"So Bella what would you give me?" Riley asked carrying Ava's mini backpack and a bottle of warm milk. "What would you like?" I asked. For the last five years I gave him what he wanted for Christmas day. And as for me it's getting bigger nad bigger. First year was he said he wanted a ring, so I bought him one that has a Riley Carve inside. The second year was a watch, so I gave him one. The third year was surprisingly surprising. He wanted a Channel bag saying 'don't be absurd Bella, you're a model I'm sure you have cannactiens' when he said the word 'connections' he really gave it a go becoming a gay. And he did sound one. Four the Fourth year of our friendship he wanted a coffee table for his knew apartment. Last year he wanted to be a surprise, so as a good friend

I gave him a floral handkerchief.See? I'm not that bad of a friend.

But then he was furious because he thought I'll gave him something from Louie Vuitton

Demanding gay isn't he?

"Do you want another handkerchief." I asked getting the bottle of warm milk from his hand and giving it to Ava. "Pfffttt... Come on bella" He whined. Inspite of having a child he sometimes acts like he's a single gay without a baby needing to take care of.

"I'll think of something Riley, don't get your boxers on a twist!" I said and began laughing. He hates it whenever I make fun of him. Then a light bulb appeared above my head! I know!

"Do you like a new pair of boxers?" I asked going inside a shop for kids.

When we we're inside the shop I saw women especially the mothers looking at Riley. I get that he's handsome alright but I feel sorry for the single ladies in here. "What's with the staring?" He whispered in my ear, And that gave earn me glares from them. I tried not to laugh and told him that it was because of him. He was about to say something when Ava talked and pointed to a dress. It was pink and was printed with light blue litte flowers on the bottom side of the dresses skirt and a big ribbon as it's belt. It's cute actually.

"I want that!" She squeals and smile up at me. I nodded at her agreeing then she gave her bottle of milk to Riley with a smile that make Riley's breath took away. "Okay then let's get it!"

Riley may be a gay and that having a child wasn't part of his plan for his life, but where's the fun in that? Living the life you already plan. There's no fun in that without epic accidents happening. It may sound funny to hear but without challenges in life. Without bad times, you won't even realise that you had good one.

I know that Riley will choose the right thing to do for him and for his daughter. I'm just waiting for him to realise it and make it happen.

_______________________________________
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

This is the LAST CHAPTER for the year of 2K15 and it has 1117 words not including this letter. So I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!! Can I ask what's your gift for me? *puppy eyes*

Let's all be nice for one day to everyone (but let's be honest I still don't like what's going on with Rob and 'her') Not that I'm a bad fan bit I just want what's best for him and it's our Lovely Kristen! Let's just wait and pray...

"I actually believe in soulmate thingys, other halves and true love or whatsoever. Like how I believe in Santa. I know that No one really saw him in person but it's like love. You never really see it , you just feel it. Even when the love is so strong even a blind man can see or feel it rather. It's like Christmas, you may not see Santa snuck in to your home to gave you his give but you still feel and believe in him."

Love,❤Drue Arielle