Chapter 7

Breaking news

Bella Swan is Back!

"After a few years of disappearing out of the blue, Isabella Marie Swan also known as Bella Swan was seen on mall just yesterday!" The Blonde reporter said
"The last report we had about her is her going away after her Divorce with the famous 'Edward Cullen' the well-known Actor and now CEO of Cullen Industry. Some people who witnessed Ms. Swan said that she was with her siblings shopping for Christmas and has a secret man!" The man on the Tv exclaimed and showed photos of me and riley on the dress store  where we bought ava her lovely dress.
" I should say Bella has a good taste! Look at that piece of sexy man!" One brunette girl who looks like a racoon with her dark eye shadows said

"We don't really know who the man is but they sure are getting cozy! Some witness said that the cute little girl Bella is holding looks like the man beside her!" The Girl with extensions say  "so people here's the thing. Tell us what you think of this new " couple"...
Tell us by commenting on our page. This is Jessica Prescott for Celebrity gossip "

"This is ridiculous!" I exclaimed. I didn't even saw someone getting picture of us in the mall.
"I know sister!" Riley said popping a junk food inside his mouth sitting beside ava giving her some. "But what can I do? I'm that beautiful  and that girl said I'm hot" he winked then continued eating his junk food maing cracking noises.

I was about to open my mouth and start yelling/whining about that stupid and ridiculous news about me dating Riley when there was a knock- no scratch that- when there was a pounding on the front door and I got worried when I heard a maid yelling "Sir! You can't just come inside here!" And the familiar voice of our guard, Jose,shouting "Mr.Cullen!". Riley and I shared a confused look, staring at each other with wide eyes until my bedroom doors open revealing the furious Edward Anthony Masen Cullen With Jose and two other maids on his flank. It was the reason Riley and My eyes widen again when we saw Edward fuming with anger. His straight nose flaring. " You!" He shouted and pointed to Riley who has Ava in his arma trying to stop her from sobbing. "Me?" Riley asked in confusion and then look at me with his eyes giving me a what-is-he-saying? Look. I shrugged my shoulders at him then look back at Edward giving him my full attention.

"Why are you here?" I asked calm and polite
"You're asking me why?" He scoffed like I didn't know anything "You accused me of being with someone!" He pointed at himself "but then you're with someone and he's even living here with you! In the same roof where MY daughters are sleeping!" His voice got louder when saying the word 'my' "For all I know Mister Cullen THEY are my Children too!" I look at him straight in the eyes. I know it angered him even more when he knows that someone he's arguing with is not afraid of him. For some time we we're in silence, just staring at each others eyes.

"You don't know how hurt I was when you left and didn't even let me explain about what had happened" All I saw is hurt in his beautiful eyes.
"And you had the nerve to get angry at me!? You judge me easily and for all I know, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!" with that he walked away leaving the maids terrified even Jose, with a shocked Riley and a crying Ava.

The Few last sentences he said hurt me because it was true. And the truth hurts.

I was just standing there doing nothing, just staring at his retreating back. What hurt me the most is he didn't even look back at me.

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!

YOU JUDGE ME EASILY

HURT

LEFT

that was just the few words that had me staring up the ceiling of my bedroom. The event this evening did that to me. His hurt voice kept ringing in my ears like a broken record. And his eyes. His beautiful eyes is all I see when I tried to close my eyes. I didn't dare to leave my room after that little event. I was ashamed of what I did. I am even ashamed to see my own daughters.

It hurt me so much that I am the reason they needed to schedule days and nights for them to have a bonding time with their father. I am the reason Edward is in pain.

It hurt like hell but I deserve it but not them