Chapter 2

I should talk to him about this

I shook my head at that thought. It's not that I don't want him to know about Renesmee. It's that I don't know how he will react. God I don't even know how to tell him.

I was interrupted at my thoughts with Esme's voice "Bella,dear,you look beautiful!" Esme complimented kissing me on my cheeks. She as my parents didn't old. She still look the same. On the other hand she wores a formal dress. I on the other hand look like an out cast. Everyone here wears suits and pencil skirts but me. I just wear jeans and a T-shirt and vans. Of course Renesmee wore a beautiful purple dress. "Nessie, remember me?" Esme asked Renesmee who's on my arms smiling.

Esme has tears building up on her eyes do I decided that I should give Renesmee to her. I knew she missed her. She and Carlisle didn't have time to visit us again since they left on London. Before I forgot I asked Esme about Lily "She's fine dear, still daddy's little girl. Of you want she's up stairs on Edward's office." I frowned. How could I go there with him in there. It's like Esme read my thoughts when she answered my unsaid question "don't worry Edward's on a meeting with Carlisle, they won't be out after two hours" I smiled at Esme. "I should go dear, take Renesmee with you" I hugged Esme with tears in my eyes. "Thank you" I murmur then make my way to the elevator. I should know the number of the CEO's office because I've been there.

I push the 50th button. Every Floor the elevators doors open and every single one of human who's entering widens their eyes like they see a ghost then say "Mrs.Cullen" I frowned. Didn't they know that we're divorced? "Oh, pardon me Ms.Swan" he corrected himself then hurriedly get out of the elevator muttering how stupid he was greeting me like that. Finally we got to the
50th floor. We we're welcomed by a blonde secretary. Really? He's not finish with them?
The blonde bimbo look at me then back to the computer. I walked towards her woodi table but looking around there's a sofa and a coffee table in the middle. Bookshelves and some plants.

"Sorry if you're one of Mr.Cullens slut he's not here" The blonde who wear v-neckline dress that shows her fake breast with a heavy make up on said. I was about to answer her when someone interrupted me.

"Bella is that you?" I turn around and saw a brown hair and green eyes.

"Angela" I smiled then she ran to me. It felt like today was our reunion. I've everyone I love today. Only two people left.

"Oh, wow bella, you look more beautiful" she said then look at Renesmee "she's yours and Edward's right?" She whispered because she knows the blonde bimbo's ear is expanding.
"Edwards not here Bella-" I stopped her. Not that I didn't want to talk to her that much but the time is running I want to spend it with my daughter. "I know that's why I'm here I want to talk to Lily" I said then a tear escape my eye. Thankfully she understands quickly and nodded. "Thanks" I walked towards the door but stopped by Blondie's bouncy breast.

"Nat, let her in" Angela commanded putting her arms across her chest "But Mr.Cullen said that-" She was cut by a small voice, cute voice "Mommy?" I looked behind the Nat bimbo and saw my daughter.

"Mommy!" I kneeled down then hugged them both. It feels good to hug both of them
"Oh my god.. Oh my God" I can't believe I'm hugging them both. You don't know how good it is to hug your daughters.

"Bella it's okay if you go inside"Angela said but the blonde hair always have something to say. " But-" "No Buts," Angela nodded at me encouraging that I should go inside.
I didn't waste a second carrying both of them inside the office.

Inside the Walls are made of glass so you can see the other buildings. From here I can see the mansion and the way to Portland and Oregon. Sheeesh.. Its like this is the highest tower in the castle. At the side a wooden expensive table that has a lot of folders and a laptop on it. There's a sofa in the other side the coffee table was on the corner so there's a space in the center for the carpet that os full of stuff toys.

I walked towards the sofa and sat with lily on my lap. I let Renesmee play with the toys while I stop lily from crying.

"Hey don't cry, mommy's here" I said wiping her tears away with my thumb. She hugged me tighter sobbing in my neck. "Sshhhh... It's okay mommy's here" I patted her slowly. It was a few minutes when she stopped then look at me smiling. I smiled down at her. She has bronze hair, blue eyes and perfect white teeth. "I miss you mommy" this made my tears back again. It was the first time. The first time she said that she missed me. I was expecting her that she'll hate me because of what I did. But she didn't. "I missed you too"
I hugged her tight but then I saw Renesmee watching us confused.

"I want you to meet your sister Rensmee" I said as we sat at the carpet. Lily smiled and her eyes sparkling "Renesmee your older sistee Lily" Renesmee stopped playing then look at me with watery eyes. "Wu wuv her mwore than mwe!" She cried but I was shocked when Lily sat beside her and said "Mommy love both of us" Renesmee look at her then too me. I nodded in agreement "Of course I love both of you. I won't love anyone else as much as I love you" I attacked them with kisses as they lay on the carpet giggling. "Don't forget that okay?" They both nodded. I was about to seat at the sofa when Lily said "what about Daddy?" She asked I was stopped in the mid air sitting. I was thankfully saved by my phone ringing.

"Mommy needs to take this okay?" When they both nodded I walked to the glass walls to answer the phone. It was Alice. Thank you.

Lily's question was still on my mind. Do I still love him despite what he had done four years ago? Could I forgive him? Of course I already forgive him long time ago. Planting an anger to someone for my whole life isn't my talent. It was my weakness. I easily forgive everyone the minute my anger leaves me. Especially to the ones that I love.

"Bella? Bella? Are you even listening to me?" Alice said on the other end "yeah,just lost in thoughts" I answere watching the traffic down the streets of Seattle. "Okay so anyway-"
Before Alice could say anything I saw his reflection on the glass wall making me drop my phone. "Daddy!Daddy!Daddy!" Lily run to him hugging his left leg.
"Daddy,Daddy,Daddy" Renesmee copied her sister. Her curls bounce on her back then hugged Edwards right leg. Edward looked shocked as he see Renesmee's resemblance. The last thing on my mind that he'll do is carry her. But then he did it. He carried Renesmee, she hugged him by the neck then kissed him on his cheeks smiling.

I didn't notice that I have tears and that I forgot that I dropped my phone earlier.
"Alice, we'll talk later. I need to go" I said then hung up. I can't believe this is happening now.

✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉
# of Words used : 1301

Hey guys!

This is the longest chapter so far even on the first and second book I didn't get this far. But then I enjoyed it. Writing this Chapter is hard but then I'll do my best for everyone. Anyways, thank you very much for the votes and comments you given me. I appreciate it so much. When I received comments of how they love the chapter or how they can't wait for the next makes my heart melt. It's like someone I love say I love you to me back. I want you guys to always read things like this when I do a chapter. Sometimes I make a announcement here. So thanks again.

P.S New Book out now! Temporarily In Love is about Kristen who's determined to be an actress and Rob who has planned his life if he isn't be getting a character in the audition. But then after he bumped at a brunette who's busy with the script in her hands. Would his plan change or just stick to the plan?

Please Read it!
Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Lastly, anyone have twitter? Follow and message me @ArielleDrue. The other one I posted from the past book isn't active. This is a new and the active one. Bye guys!