Chapter 8

Being oblivious makes me feel stupid. Really really really stupid. As Edward said that I don't know anything to make myself judge him easily. All through the night I spend time in my room accusing myself everything.

Every time I close my eyes I see him. I see them. I even remember every word she said that had froze. Why didn't he even told me that he was working with her again? Those time all I received from my family and friends when I look at them in their eyes are sympathy. Or even Pity.

Even though I just heard everything I can inage them doing it. It hurts like hell. What did I do to deserve such a thing? All I know was I didn't do anything bad all my life. I tried to be everything. I tried to be the best daughter my family could ever have. I even got achievements when I was in school. I even stopped boys trying to court me knowing my father wouldn't appreciate it. But in the end I got arranged marriage to the man I only love and here I am now, Fully broken and there's nothing else that can fix it.

The sunlight that is entering my window reached my bed and gave me a bit of warm. Last night was cold knowing Christmas is actually coming.
Or is it today?

Right on time I heard my little princess opening my bedroom door and jumping on top of me screaming on top of their lungs with their cute little voices"Its Christmas Mommy!!" "It's Chwismas!"

They both showered my face with their tiny little kisses and hugged me like they can stop my breathing. I laughed as they tried to tickle me but I sat up and tickle them instead.

"Did you see Santa last night?" I asked as I help them sat up. "No" they both pouted "why?" I smile at their cuteness and asked. "Daddy made us sleep before Santa came" they're eyes tearing up with their lips pouted. I think they're going to cry. Before I know it they both hugged my legs each for them and they cry like there is no tomorrow or next year rather,to have another Christmas.

"Dwaddy is bad" Renesmee looked at me with her little nose getting red. I wiped the tears with my thumbs and said "Daddy's not bad he just wants you to get up early in the morning to see your gifts from santa" I smiled. They're eyes widen as they start squealing and jumping.

"What?! What happened?!" Edward said his eyes full of worry and he was catching his breath like there ate horses running after him. But of course there are no horses in this house and his hair looks like a bed hair that isn't combed for months but all in all he still look handsome and this time I actually find myself ogling him.

"Nothing" I answered "Then why did I heard them crying?" He asked "Well they thought that you we're bad for telling them that they should sleep early and that they didn't have a chance to see Santa last night" Edward exhale in relief and smiled. Not at me but at them. And it hurt so much. Tears were building up and I don't want them to see me cry. I turn my back at Edward and look down at my two beautiful daughters.

"Go get cleaned up before we go downstairs and check if Santa left us some gifts okay?" I smiled.  kneeling in front of them and give them a hug that they give me back made a tear fall on ny face. I quickly wiped it then look at them then kiss them on their Chubby cheeks.

"Go" I said and stood up
"Mwommy are you owkay?" Renesmee asked me with questionable eyes. I could feel that Edward staring straight at me. "Yes I'm okay" I kiss their foreheads again and said for the last time before they leave my room that I'm okay.

When they left, I quickly locked my door and let every tears fall. It's not because I was jealous that he smiled at my daughters and not on me. Why would I be jealous? They are our daughters. It's the fact that I know that I would not be receiving any smiles from him all my life. Forever.

I step inside my bathroom and prepared my clothes that I will be using for today. I chose to wore a red turtle neck long sleeve dress that stops above my knees and a black stockings and  a three inch bondage boots. And I will also be ready of in case everyone thought of going outside I'll just be going to put on some my black French coat to stop or avoid myself from freezing. When everything was ready I walked my way to the bathroom and start the shower. Some people say that bathroom is where you do your businesses and for some this is a place where you can think of ways,possibilities or even your own ideas. And here is mine.

I don't have a lifetime to be miserable and get that one person to love me again when they can't. I don't want to have my family be separated but I don't want to make a fool out of myself to make another stupid decisions again.

If he can date then I can too.

________________________________
So here's the new chapter everyone is waiting for. Sorry for not updating like always. It's been busy in school projects here and their. Assignments here and there. It's even confusing when you have different groups with different group mates. anyways thank you a hundred and plus followers, it shocked me to have followers so many like that. and it did make me happy knowing that everyone is enjoying my books..

Tell me your thoughts about Bella dating another man and if Edward does really date another woman.  Please don't forget to vote,comment and follow!

Instagram : @dru_e_lle ( Instagram is more active than twitter)