Chapter 3

"What are you smiling about Mel?" My mom asked with a smirk getting ready to leave.

"I met a boy, his name is Tony" I said walking to my room, I heard my mom chuckle and mutter something while leaving. Probably that she was right and that I was going to make new friends.

I walked in my room and set my phone down and plugged it into the charger. I grabbed my towel and went to take a shower, when I got out I heard my phone ringing I ran to pick it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Melissa its Tony"

"Oh hi what's up?"

"Nothing I'm just really bored can I come over?"

"Yea just come right in the doors unlocked" and with that he hung up. I looked down and realized I was still in my towel "oh crap" I tried to get dressed really fast but not fast enough. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry" Tony said running out of my room. I got dressed into some skull leggings and a black tank top but I put on a hoodie.

I walked down stairs to see Tony he looked at me and turned bright red.

"Tony its ok you didn't know" I laughed. He didn't say anything he just smiled and nodded.

"So what do you want do?" He asked.

"Well I have star-"

"You like star wars and your pretty? this must be a dream" he laughed. I ran upstairs and grabbed my star wars movies and a blanket and some pajamas for Tony, because watching a movie is no fun unless your in pajamas right?

I put on the movie and handed Tony the pajamas and he started to change right in front of me. I mean im not complaining or anything, he's got a nice body.

"Like what you see?" He asked laughing

"Oh umm I-im sorry" I stuttered while blushing, I sat down and Tony laid his head on my lap. I looked down and caught him staring at me.

"Like what you see?" I mocked him, he just laughed and tackled me to the other side of the couch. I looked up at Tony on top of me and our faces were just inches apart. I looked at his lips then back at his eyes but he didn't get the hint.

"Have you ever kissed a girl Tony?"

He shook his head no, so I took the lead and connected our lips.

{Tony's POV}

'She's kissing me she's actually kissing me' I thought to myself while our lips moved in sync. But she pulled away,

"Sorry" she said but I kissed her again so she knew it wasn't a problem. This time I pulled back and she was smiling I'm pretty sure I was blushing by the look on her face.

{Mel's POV}

When Tony pulled back he was bright red it was adorable. He pulled me down so we were in a cuddling position, and 10 minutes later I heard him snoring it was too cute. I didn't want to stay awake alone so I went to sleep to the sound of Tony's snores.