Chapter 5

I stared out the window watching the trees go by, Tony said something but I didn't hear him.

"Hmm? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention"

"I said are you okay you've been quiet since we left."

"Yea I'm okay I just like staring out the window, it helps me think."

"Think about what?"

"Just everything that needs to be thought about."

"Oh okay"

I guess the conversation was done so I looked out the window again, I wasn't lying I do look out the window to help me think. Something tells me he thought I was lying though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I fell asleep because I heard jazz shriek

"Oh my goodness its Tweety bird, look Tony look. Tony your not looking!!!"

"Haha I'm looking jazz, are you excited?"

"YES!!!"

I giggled and lifted my head up jazz looked over at me with huge eyes.

"SISSY WE'RE AT SIX FLAGS AND I SAW TWEETY BIRD ON A SIGN!!!!"

"I know! you must be so excited"

she nodded and smiled and went back to looking out the window you would hear an occasional 'oh my goodness' or 'look tony look, dang it your not looking' I would laugh so hard.

"You know Tony you didn't have to do this you barely know us."

"Oh please I know enough about you guys."

I giggled and waited for the driver to stop so we could get out. It took about 5 minutes, I got jazz out and we started walking. About half way there Tony grabbed my hand and gave it a little sqeeze.

After buying the tickets we decided to go on the swings, jazz could go on all the rides because she was tall for her age so it worked out.

As the swings were being lifted up Tony started getting a little nervous. So I held his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek, that calmed him down. He looked over and smiled at me I gave his hand I light squeeze to let him know he'd be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was fantastic Mel! Let's go on it again!!!"

"Haha later Tony I really wanna ride Batman"

"Ughhh fine just kidding let's go!!!"

We rode a few more rides but jazz started getting tired,

"Sissy I'm tired and hungry"

"You wanna go home?" Tony asked, she shook her head yes and started rubbing her eyes. Tony picked her up and she rested her head on his shoulder, and we called a cab and left.