Chapter 11

After school we picked up Jazz and the walk home was silent, I tried holding Tony's hand but he scratched his head like he didn't notice. I tried talking to him too but I would either get one worded responses like "yeah" or "k" and it was getting me pretty pissed off.

After I gave Jazz her snack and put her down for her nap I went to see what was Tony's problem.

"Turtle?" I sat next to him on the couch, he didn't say anything he just glanced at me and continued watching tv.

"Babe what's wrong? Talk to me..." I said as my voice cracked, "no go talk to Mike or whatever the fuck his name is" he said. "Is this what this is about? Really Tony you think I would like someone like Mike?" He didn't say anything he just looked down playing with his hands. " You didn't talk to me all fucking day all because of something dumb?" I sobbed getting up and walking to my room.

I walked in my room about to close the door when Tony barged in and closed the door. He pushed me up against the wall and pinned my hands above my head, "I'm so sorry baby I overreacted please forgive me" he said kissing me passionately. He grazed his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I denied so he grabbed my butt making me gasp and took that as his chance to slip his tongue in. Our tongues fought for dominance and his won, he pulled away for a quick second "jump" he simply said and I did as told. I wrapped my legs around his torso and things got pretty heated, "T-Tony" I moaned as he started kissing my neck leaving what I'm pretty sure was gonna be a hicky.

"I love you Mel I really do" Tony said looking me in the eyes, "I love you too Tony" I said kissing him passionately. He walked us over to the bed and laid me down gently, still kissing he started playing with the hem of my shirt and eventually took it off so I did the same for him.

He moved down kissing and sucking and biting down my neck until he reached my sweet spot, I let out a soft moan tangling my fingers in his hair giving it a tug. He let out a deep moan taking off my shorts and bra. He left a trail of hickys down the center of my breasts to the hem off my underwear.

I tugged at his pants taking them off, I gasped feeling his hard member pressed onto my area.

He then continued kissing me removing my underwear doing the same for himself "your mine and only mine understand?" He said looking me straight in the eyes I nodded my head. "your so beautiful" he said looking at my now naked body, I blushed. He lined himself up at my entrance "you sure you wanna do this babe?" He said, "yes" I said shyly.

He slowly pushed himself inside me, I gasped at his length. Once he was fully in he waited for me to adjust and slowly started thrusting in and out. Moans filled the room and I felt a strange feeling form in the bottom of my stomach, "fuck Mel, say my name baby" "T-Tony" I moaned out "louder come on babe" "Tony!!!" I screamed and the feeling went away. I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me as Tony laid down next to me, breathing heavily we laid there for a minute until Tony looked over at me and kissed me, once again apologizing for being jealous. I cuddled into his chest and he protectively wrapped his arms around my waist and we fell asleep.