Chapter 8

I woke up and expected Tony to be next to me but he wasn't.

"Tony? Babe?"

I got up and walked down stairs, I peeked around the corner and saw Tony and jazz playing with Lego's.

"No Tony that's my house! Tony!! No!"

Jazz screeched, I giggled. Tony look back at me and smiled.

"Oh I, she came into your room and woke me up, saying she wanted me to play with her so I did. I didn't want to wake you up so I let you sleep, your really cute when your asleep"

Tony blushed, and turned back to jazz who was smashing Tony's Lego house.

"Nooo jazz you broke my house"

Tony pretended to cry and jazz crawled over to him.

"I'm sorry Tony" and she kissed his nose, Tony looked up and smiled and tackled her with hugs. She giggled and giggled it was so cute I started to giggle.

"What are you giggling about hm?"

"Oh nothing you guys are just adorable"

He looked at me and smirked,

"What?" I laughed nervously.

"Oh nooothing"

He said, slowly pulling me into him and locking our lips.

"Ewwww sissy that's gross, boy germs"

Me and Tony laughed until our stomach hurt, he hugged me tight. His hugs are the best especially his tight hugs.

"Wait what's today Tony?"

"Sunday and yes there's school tomorrow, wait did your mom even enroll you and your sister in school?"

"Yea unfortunately that's one thing she managed to do" I huffed.

"You'll be okay babe, I promise things will work out."