I Have Never Love You

Ashley P.O.V
I was walking to the bus spot with my best friends. Vanessa and Adrianna are my only friends at school. Vanessa wanted to take a short cut through the woods. So we started to walk into the woods. I got scared because there was gossip at school that there is a killer in the woods. Adrianna was tired so we walked towards a tree and sat down. Then we heard a something fall to the ground. So Vanessa went to check what it was... "Hey, Ashley can you come here now!" Called Vanessa. So I got up and walked up to Vanessa to see what she wants. When I got where Vanessa was I saw a dead dog on the ground. Then we heard a scream come from where I left Adrianna. Vanessa and I hurried towards Adrianna. We got to Adrianna to see her crying and she was holding her arm. Vanessa told Adrianna to let go of her arm. She listened to Vanessa. We saw a that Adrianna was bleeding from her arm. It had a letter on her arm. It was the letter J on her arm. Vanessa and I helped Adrianna up so we can take her to my house. We arrived to my house. I unlocked my front door and we walked inside my house. I told Vanessa to take Adrianna to my room and close my door. I quickly locked my front door. I thought that Adrianna needs a bandage for her arm. So I went into the kitchen and looked for the bandage. I found them inside the drawer. "Welcome back home sweetie!" Cliffhanger! So I hope you guys like my first chapter of Creepypastas Changed my life. My friends helped me with these chapter. izzyigg,The_Chemical_Kid,Vannah-chan22,Moonlight_silver and HomicidalAshley are amazing friends so please check out their books.
Jeff: Hey beautiful!
Me: Hey! (I started blushing)
Jeff:So what is your name?
Me: My name is Cyan! Yours?
Jeff: Jeff! Jeff the Killer.
Me: ( Fangirl screaming inside me) You are amazing and your friends too
Jeff: Thank you (he smiles)
Me: So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I will promise I upload more chapters.
Jeff: So Cyan do you have plans tonight?
Me: No! (Is he going to ask me out)
Jeff: Ok! Meet me at the woods ok! If not I will make you Go To Sleep!
Me:(I walk close to him) Ok Jeff! (I walk away to my house)
Jeff: I think I going to have a chance with her.
Me: I hope you guys enjoy this! Peace out✌
(P.S. I had a second profile that had the same thing to my first profile. My first profile got erased for me not from you guys. So I have restarted my story again. So please read this one first and delete the first story of my. So don't get mad telling me that I have copied my first profile story. Ok I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.)
( ^ω^)