Short Chapter

So I am going to have a A/Q on Wattpad but, you guys can ask me questions on my Twitter account. It is CyanPickett for my Twitter account if you want to ask me questions I will.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero and The Puppeteer:(scream)
Serenity:Who was that?
Mikayla:Let's go see who it is!
Ran all upstairs
Me:(at a door) Okay, you guys ready to see who screaming?
Mikayla:(opens the door) WHAT THE FUCK WAS ALL THE SCREAMING?
Jeff: Puppeteer did you two hav-
Puppeteer: I don't know! IF WE DID DID WE USE PROTECTION?
Zero: What if we do- (runs to the bathroom an started throwing up in the toilet)
Ben: So they did not use protection!
Zero:(continue throwing up)
Me: So your preg-
Zero: NO!
Jeff: So you would just kill the baby when it's born?
Zero:(blushes) no, I would love to have the baby but, there are two things that something could happen.
Serenity: Like what?
Mikayla:(looks around the room)
Ben: Mikayla, what are doing?
Mikayla: Nothing!(puts a fake smile)
Slenderman:No alcohol for you Mikayla!
Mikayla: Fine! Back to you zero!
Zero: one the baby could get killed by the other Creepypastas and two I don't know if Puppeteer wanted a baby. I know is that I am pregnant with his baby.(begins crying)
Puppeteer: (hugs Zero) One I would never let no one touch my baby or my love in a hurtful ways. And two I would love to have a baby with someone I love.
Zero: (smiles) I-I love y-you Pu-uppeteer
Puppeteer: I love you too Zero
Serenity and Me: OTP,OTP,OTP
Mikayla: And they are still naked on the floor
Ben: I am just going to leave now!
Jeff: Me too this is so weird!
Slenderman: So it is weird to have sex on the roof with Cyan!
Me: What! I thought you said we jumped into the pool that Hoodie took from his kill.
Slenderman: It is truth! When you and Jeff done having sex you fell asleep on the roof in your underwear and bra.
Me: So where is Smiley dog?
Serenity: So you decide to change the subject!
Me: We are not going to get so into sex because I am not the only who had sex with someone! Shit! Did I just said that?
Mikayla: Yes! And you shouted it out loud
Serenity: What do you need I am not the only who had sex with someone.
Me: Well, hmmm You and Laughing Jack had sex in the living room with everyone recording you guys
Serenity: What?
Me: Yeah! Here,(give my phone to serenity)
Serenity: (watch's the video) I do believe you!
Ben: I want to see! (Goes into my phone)
Jeff: I want to see too!
Ben: (carrying a grab of popcorn) that was a good movie! But, they need to add moaning sounds.
Serenity: Shut up Ben!
Jeff:(starts watching the video)
Serenity: Jeff say something about the video I will kill you!
Jeff:What where is LJ and EJ?
{Crash}
Me: What was that?
Serenity: I don't know but, I want to find out!
Mikayla: Slenderman, let's make a deal! You give the alcohol and I will stop bothering you!
Slenderman:(looks at Mikayla) No!
Mikayla:(Making this face)(~>__<~)
Jeff:It is in this room!(picking at the door next the room that we were in)
Ben: What if it is someone having sex again?
Mikayla:Ben, let's have a bet on who's inside the door?
Ben: Sure!
Mikayla: If you get it right I will give you weed every day! If I win you get the alcohol that Slendy is hiding!
Ben: Deal(Shake hands with Mikayla)
Me: Ben, please don't lose!
Ben: I wouldn't! I just want the weed!
Jeff: You are just Stupid Ben!
Serenity: ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR!
Jeff:I just forgot!(opens the door)
Serenity: What
Mikayla:The
Me: Fuck
Ben: Is
Jeff: This?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! So sorry for letting you guys get in a cliffhanger! So tomorrow is WEEKENDS! I will upload more on the weekends, or at night time! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please comment and vote on my book. And I HAVE MADE A NEW BOOK IT IS CALLED I fell in love with my Senpai's ouran highschool host club. So please go check out my another book. I have tested 733 words in this chapter! I will have my Twitter page for you guys so you guys want me to do a A/Q on Wattpad!
Peace out my Killers!