We Meet More Killers

Vanessa P.O.V.
I heard what Hoodie said it shocked me. I just said the word in my head over, over, and over it just didn't made no sense at all.
I see Ashley whisper to Adrianna about something. "Come with us, so our boss can see if you guys can became like us" Masky remarked. Adrianna walks over to me. " Ashley, says that we should go with them to see if it is true of what they say"Adrianna whispers to me. I turned to Ashley and nod my head. "Ok, we will go with y'all" Ashley stated.

Jeff The Killer P.O.V
[I like the girl with the black hoodie and brown eyes. Wait! Am I having a crush on her? I hope she likes me too]

Masky P.O.V
[That girl wearing a red jacket with brown eyes. I love everything about her! I found someone to care about, except my brother Hoodie. I hope Hoodie does not take her away from me.]

3rd Person
Everyone was walking to the Slenderman Mansion. Jeff and Masky are just thinking about their Senpai.(Ashley and Adrianna are they Senpai)
~2 hours later~
They finally arrived at the Slenderman Mansion.

At the Mansion
Ashley P.O.V
We arrived at a spooky mansion in the middle of the woods. Vanessa looks at me and looks at Adrianna. Masky goes up to the door. He turns to us says " Don't get scared their are another killers like you who live here." He exclaimed. He opened the door and we followed inside the mansion. Adrianna, Vanessa and I stand at the door and shocked to see their was another killers. Their was a boy who was like Jeff's height and dress up as Link,(Link is from the video game) their was a clown with black and white stripes, a guy wearing goggles with a hatchet in his hand, another boy who was eating kidneys and black stuff coming out of his mask,a little girl hugging her teddy bear, and there was a dog that was big and had teeth? "Jeff,Masky,Hoodie, and Poison Dreams where were you? And why are their humans here" A tall man who had no face and was wearing a suit and tie. "We were getting the killers!" Masky replied. Then I felt something grab my ankle and picked me up in the air upside down. I noticed that I was not the only one upside down. Vanessa and Adrianna got picked up too. "Slenderman, we just told you that they are the killers that killed 40 people in two days" Poison Dreams stated.

Adrianna P.O.V
Masky was talking to this guy name Slenderman I think. Then I felt something grab my ankle and picked me up in the air upside down. " Slenderman, we just told you that they are the killers that killed 40 people in two days" Poison Dreams stated.
" Is this true you guys are killers?" He said as he brought me close to his face. " Yes, it is true that we are killers" I responded. Then he put us down on the floor safely. "Slenderman, can you make them like us?" Jeff questioned. Slenderman looked at us. " Let me get my stuff ready for transform" He said.
He started walking up stairs when he said that he wanted Vanessa to go first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I hope you like this chapter.
Jeff: Your back Cyan!
Me: Yes, I am! Guess who I
brought?
Jeff: Hoodie!
Me:Nope
Ben: Dark Link!
Me: never(sorry for fan of dark link! I do think dark link is a hot! Don't tell Jeff!)
Jeff: Nurse Ann!
Me: Can I just tell you now?
Ben: Fine!
Laughing Jack: Who is it?
Me: {smiling} Someone wanted to see you, Laughing Jack.
Laughing Jack: Who?
Me: Blade! Laughing Jack is here!
Serenity: Hey LJ, Did you miss me?
LJ: {Running towards Serenity and giving her a hug} I missed you everyday of my life!
Serenity: {smiles} Me too! I love you!
LJ: I love you too princess!
Me: Jeff, can you go get Masky,Ticci Toby and Sonic exe please?
Jeff: Ok!
Serenity: I heard you said that I forgot all about you? Is that true?
LJ: yeah! {A tear goes down his cheeks}
Serenity: I would never forget my candy corn!{Tapped LJ's nose}
1 hours later
Jeff: I am back!
Masky: You wanted me, Ticci Toby and Sonic exe.
Me: Yes! Luna they are here now!
Ticci Toby: My baby girl has came back!
Mikayla: Hi, daddy! I missed you guys.
Masky: {a tear goes down his cheek}. Your Back!
Mikayla: Yes I am back for a little while.
Sonic exe.: My best friend is back have fun with me.{running towards mikayla}
Mikayla: So this would be a cliffhanger if I just say something about the story. Dar-
Masky: {covers Mikayla's mouth} They would get mad at Cyan if you said a cliffhanger Mikayla.
Me: So I hope you guys have a good weekend.
LJ: Eat a lot of candy
Me: DON'T LISTEN TO LJ, PLEASE!
Ticci Toby: Love your family!{Hugging Mikayla}
Masky: Have a good day with the love of you life.{giving a kiss for Mikayla}
Jeff: Never stop smiling{grabbing My hand}
Serenity: Be yourself
Mikayla: Keep your enemies closer but, your friends closer.
Me: So see you guys later bye!
Peace out✌