Date With A Killer

Shadow Killer P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes to see Laughing Jack holding me. I blushed a little because I have a little crush on him. "Are you ok, Shadow?" He asked. I nodded my head. He carried me to the couch and set me down on the couch. I noticed Bloody Rose laughing at me. "Did she put the toy on the stairs so can fall?" I thought.
" Hey Shadow, I was wondering if you would like to hang out with us after we are done killing" Laughing Jack stated. " Sure, Why not? What do you mean us?" I asked. " Jeff, Rose, Ben, E.J, Poison, Hoodie, Sally, Smiley dog, Toby, me, and you" he explained. " Cool!" I said an smiled.

Laughing Jack P.O.V
I got out of the kitchen to see if Eyeness Jack wanted to hang out with everyone after every one is back from killing. When I got of the kitchen I saw Shadow falling down the stairs. I ran towards her an caught her. She opened her eyes to see me get her. "Are you ok,Shadow?" I asked. She nodded her head. I decided to take her to the couch. I carried her to the couch and settled her on the couch. " Hey Shadow, I was wondering if you would like to hang with us after every one is done with killing?" I stated. " Sure, Why not? What do you mean us?" She asked. " Jeff, Rose, Ben, E.J, Poison, Hoodie, Sally, Smiley dog, Toby, you, and me." I explained. " Cool!" She said an smiled. I walked away for her and went to my room. "I have to tell her that I like her. No I love her not like her. What if she doesn't like me? What if she laughs at me? That is what I do is laugh." I thought.I slapped myself so hard. " Oww!" I said. " I need to stop thinking negative thoughts! I just forgot that Slenderman can hear thoughts."  I face palm my hand. "Laughing Jack, she likes you to so tell her that you love her tonight" Slenderman stated. " Ok I will tell her!" I replied. I walked out of my room an went downstairs. I walked out of the mansion and began my killing.

Masky P.O V
I was going to tell Evil Eyes see if she wanted to hang out tonight. I go downstairs into the living to see Evil Eyes laughing at Hoodie. I noticed her blushing like crazy. I got this feeling inside me and like she should not talk to boys. I walked over to her and Hoodie. "Hoodie!" I called. " What i-" He was about to finish his sentence when he turned his head to see me looking at him. I see him whisper to Evil Eyes and she turns to me. " Bye Evil, and bye Masky!" He said as he was leaving. She walked up to me so I could talk to her. " Evil, I was wondering if you like hang out with me tonight?" I asked. " Yeah! I forgot to tell you that thing that Hoodie whisper in my ear was that you were going to ask me out on a date" she explained. She walked upstairs into her room. "Hoodie!" I shouted. I walk into the kitchen to see He was eating the last cheesecake. He looked at me then at the cheesecake. He ran out of the kitchen while I was chasing him around the mansion.

Bloody Rose P.O.V
I went downstairs to see one of Sally's toys. So I decided to put it on the stairs so Shadow could fall. I see Shadow walk out of my room. I ran to the wall near the kitchen. She stepped on the toy an fell down the stairs. I noticed Laughing Jack running towards Shadow. He caught her on the stairs. He carried her towards the couch. I was laughing like crazy near the wall. I went into the kitchen an walked to the refrigerator an got a bowl of strawberries. I walked to the chairs in the kitchen. I started eat the strawberries then I see Jeff walk into the kitchen. " Hey Rose, is this seat taken?" He asked. " Oh, no this seat is not taken" I said. I was blushing when he said that. We started to talk all until Masky saw Hoodie eating the last cheesecake.

Tonight
Masky P.O.V
I am going to tell Evil that I like her. I got ready for our date tonight. I walked out of my room and walked to Evil' s room. I knocked on her door. Her door opened to see.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last on my Creepypastas story at the bottom of my real story? I don't know what to call this?

Me: Why Ben, you are a idiot to give Mikayla Weed!
Ben: I am sorry! I didn't't know that she will go crazy!
Masky: Thanks a lot Ben now her dad is going to get mad at me for thinking that I got her high.
Mikayla: ( Walks in the room) I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET HIGH LIKE JEFF, SHADOW, LAUGHING JACK, POISON DREAMS, TICCI TOBY, AND HOODIE. OH SONIC EXE. AND PUPPET TAILS ARE HERE!
Serenity: ( Walks in the room) Let's get high or drunk! Cyan, get drunk please we love it when you get drunk! (Giving me the bottle of vodka)
Me: Fine! I am sorry guys but, I have to do this to keep Mikayla happy!( drinks the vodka)
Masky: Cyan, are you okay?
Me: I am awesome! I just in more wine, vodka and beer. Where's Jeff?
Mikayla: He is drunk in the living room
Me:( runs into the living room) JEFF!
Jeff: Bae, I know you are going to have a awesome time getting drunk with us.
The Puppeteer: I am just going to ( hiccup) to have s#$ with Zero.
Zero: Let's go get started (hiccup)
Jeff: Cyan let me show you something!
The Next Day
Me: oww! What happened last night? Why am I on the roof of the Mansion? Why am I only in my underwear and bra?
Mikayla: Why is it so bright? (gets up) Why am I on the counter in the kitchen? Why is Masky on the floor?
Serenity: Why am I on the couch?( Slenderman appeared)
Slenderman: Let's see if you remember you and laughing Jack were wrestling on the couch. L.J got tackled by you and then you pass out on the couch.
Mikayla: ( walks into the living room) Slenderman why was I on the kitchen counter?
Slenderman: You and Masky were trying to found more bottles of vodka. You stand on the counter with Masky. You and Masky thought you guys were superheros on a building. So Masky jumped off the counter and fell on the floor.
Me: Serenity can you pass me a blanket!
Serenity:( gives the blanket to her) Slenderman what happened to her?
Slenderman: Jeff and Cyan were on the roof to see if they can fly like a bird. So Jeff jumped off the roo-
Me: Did he died!
Slenderman: you did not let me finish my sentence. He jumped in the swimming pool that Hoodie took when he went to kill.
Me: ( see Jeff walk inside the house) are you okay?
Jeff: No the fact that I was sleeping in a swimminging pool I am okay!
Ben: ( screaming)
Mikayla: Who was that?
Slenderman: that was Ben screaming!( disappeared)  (appeared with Ben wet on his butt)
Serenity: Ben, are you okay? You scared!
Ben: Was going to Drown in the water!
Slenderman:( looks at Ben) Ben, you were going to Drown in a fucking toilet?
Me: ( Laughing my ass off) Drown in a toilet!(continuing laughing)
Jeff: What happened to him?
Slenderman: He was-
Zero and The Puppeteer: (Screaming)
To continue next time !